Mollie Partner Manager Reviews

5.0
Mollie CEO Shane Happach
Shane Happach
0 Rating

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Exciting, growing and welcoming! 🙌🏻

Nov 18, 2020 - Recruitment Partner
    Business Outlook

Pros

Exceptional remote onboarding experience. I got a good luck card and all my equipment way before my start date. They really take care of their teams. We have had small gifts each week to help us through lockdown along woth weekly yoga sessions. Everyone has been super welcoming and open about the challenges their teams face but also asked for feedback and guidance on how they can improve.

Cons

None yet. I imagine very quick growth means getting communication right will be key for the coming months

Continue reading
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

When the feeling is right, you just know it.

Feb 11, 2020 - Technical Partner Manager in Amsterdam
    Business Outlook

Pros

My application process was very smooth and very fast (this was necessary as I was already very far in the process with another company). In the -very well organised- interviews I felt right away the positive vibe in the team and company. From the first coffee to actually signing it took me only 10 days! Thats the way to go with hiring new people! Once started this feeling turned out even better, I had a very, very warm welcome. The culture is award-winning, vibrant, young, progressive and everything is aimed towards growth: company-wise, but also professionally and personally. The product fits the market need and is ready to conquer Europe. I'm happy and proud to be a part of it.

Cons

can't think of any yet.

Continue reading
  3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Fast paced company with high and positive energy

Dec 23, 2019 - Partner Manager in Amsterdam
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great positive vibe, flexible, great location, nice gear, you have the freedom to do the work your way, young, fast paced.

Cons

Salary can be higher and would be nice to be able to have a company car

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 English Reviews