Mollie Reviews

Updated 2 Sep 2020

4.9
Mollie CEO Gaston Aussems
Gaston Aussems
Pros
  • "We have a great office location in the city centre of Amsterdam (at the canals(in 6 reviews)

• "Mollie is growing fast, so this is the right time to get aboard and experience the growth of a scale-up(in 5 reviews)

Cons
  1. "Great onboarding process"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam

I have been working at Mollie full-time for more than a year

Pros

Very open culture, people are nice and welcoming. Eager to help you integrate and learn. Amazing office!

Cons

Office is not completely ready yet so still a bit noisy with construction but the result will be amazing.

2. "Great people & culture"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Amsterdam

I have been working at Mollie full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

A fast paced company with huge growth but amazing people and culture

Cons

Fast growth also has it's downsides

3. "Great employer!"

5.0

I have been working at Mollie full-time

Pros

+ Culture + Growth possibilities + Product + Perks + Office

Cons

Can't think of any disadvantages

4. "Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Talent Specialist in Amsterdam

I have been working at Mollie full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Amazing opportunity to grow along with Mollies' success. Mollie is growing fast, so this is the right time to get aboard and experience the growth of a scale-up. - Stimulating work environment with young, smart and ambitious people. There is a culture of celebration; weekly friday-drinks, company parties and the day off on your birthday. - We're taken good care of. We have a great office location in the city centre of Amsterdam (at the canals =), daily fresh lunches in the office and treats on special occasions. - No hierarchy: everyone is approachable.

Cons

The standard growth pains like every fast growing company is experiencing.. familiar with the meeting-room-struggle?

5. "When the feeling is right, you just know it."

Current Employee - Technical Partner Manager in Amsterdam

I have been working at Mollie full-time for less than a year

Pros

My application process was very smooth and very fast (this was necessary as I was already very far in the process with another company). In the -very well organised- interviews I felt right away the positive vibe in the team and company. From the first coffee to actually signing it took me only 10 days! Thats the way to go with hiring new people! Once started this feeling turned out even better, I had a very, very warm welcome. The culture is award-winning, vibrant, young, progressive and everything is aimed towards growth: company-wise, but also professionally and personally. The product fits the market need and is ready to conquer Europe. I'm happy and proud to be a part of it.

Cons

can't think of any yet.

Continue reading
  6. "Mollie, one of the finest Amsterdam employers!"

Current Employee - Team Lead in Amsterdam

I have been working at Mollie full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great culture, nice people, good working conditions, cool Mollie swag, market conform salary.

Cons

An advantage that can be a disadvantage sometimes as well is that we're scaling up quickly. This can come with some challenges.

7. "Exciting company"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Kiel

I have been working at Mollie full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great company to work for. Nice colleagues and a really exciting product. The company culture is fantastic!

Cons

The company is smaller than the competitors, therefore there is not always enough capacity to keep up.

8. "Great work environment, possibilities to grow & ambitious colleagues"

Current Employee - Partnership Manager in Amsterdam
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Mollie full-time for more than a year

Pros

Company culture is great. Work hard but have a lot of fun too. Everybody is really ambitious. The company is growing fast in terms of clients but also in terms of new colleagues. This creates a lot of challegnes but I've to say we are doing a better job on that every day and these new colleagues bring a lot of new insights and knowledge to the teams. We are quite a 'flat' company with not a lot of hierarchy. Everybody is really down to earth and approachable. Friday drinks and Mollie parties are great. Mollie has offices in The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and France and this creates a lot of possibilities to grow and work internationally. We are planning to enter even more markets in Europe so great times ahead. Salaries are solid and we get the best gear (Apple laptop, huge screen) available. Office building is located at the Keizersgracht and its absolutelly stunning. Great place to work.

Cons

The company is growing fast which is always challenging. New processes, strucrures and 'rules' are created which can differ from how we have always done it and was 'typically Mollie'. Because of the growth, the company's strategy is also changing which can be confusing time to time and conflicting with the current daily ops. I really like a continuously changing environment but I can understand that some people don't like that. Finally, there is a lot of work to do and every single employee has quite some responsibilities. You need to like that too.

Continue reading
  9. "Exciting times at this great company"

Current Employee - Head of Commerce in Amsterdam

I have been working at Mollie full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The company is growing rapidly and there are lots of smart people working here. There are many challenges that come with this rapid growth and the company stimulates everyone to take ownership and to make a difference. No hierarchy, great atmostphere with a "can-do" mentality.

Cons

The usuals "growth pains" that come with rapid growth. Think about moving to a new office 3 times within 12 months and some processes with other departments need improvement.

10. "Great company and culture"

Current Employee - Head of Partnerships in Amsterdam

I have been working at Mollie full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I've started almost 4 years ago at Mollie. We grew from 20 to roughly 185 employees. Mollie is a fast growing and ambitious company. As an employee you contribute directly to the company goals and results. The Mollie product is great and we're truly making impact by solving the complexity of payments for our merchants, big or small.

Cons

A dynamic and fast pace work environment. Department and company strategy tends to change, Nevertheless important to keep the Mollie culture alive.

Found 43 reviews