Mollie Reviews

4.6
Mollie CEO Shane Happach
Shane Happach
0 Rating
Pros
  • "Mollie is growing fast, so this is the right time to get aboard and experience the growth of a scale-up(in 5 reviews)

• "We have a great office location in the city centre of Amsterdam (at the canals(in 5 reviews)

• Cons
  • "The company is growing fast which is always challenging(in 6 reviews)

• "company is growing(in 5 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 2.0

Would not recommend

15 Jun 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam
      Business Outlook

Pros

The Mollie office is super nice, free lunch, breakfast and drinks. The equipment is up to standard, which makes working from home feel like a nice experience.

Cons

There are almost no processes and vision is lacking. I notice that especially the workforce is generally not happy with how things are being handled by management. There's a lot of people leaving currently, Mollie is going through massive change. Overall I wouldn't advise stepping in at the moment. Your not treated like a human being, but like a robot by the management team. Never heard 'thank you'. They're not looking at opportunities within the workforce for cross functional teams on running projects. It's all over the place. If you want to work in a organised Agile environment Mollie is not the way to go. I would even go as far that it's going to result in a toxic environment very soon if management is not taking comments and concerns of employees serious.

2. 5.0

Great company

19 May 2021 - Internal Control in Amsterdam
      Business Outlook

Pros

There is a very friendly and laid back culture. Fun and hard work are well balanced. They ensure you have all you need to do your job (good tools, swag, support, food, etc.) and, being a growing company, you can see that your contribution has an impact.

Cons

No hard downsides at the moment.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place and team to work

14 Apr 2021 - Onboarding Specialist in Amsterdam
      Business Outlook

Pros

You can expect an onboarding week when you learn about the product and all the sectors of the company, at this point you can see that everybody is really passionate about their jobs and very committed and this feeling already motivates you. The management is really accessible and supportive and you can feel free to make your questions, great work from home package! Great Work/life balance

Cons

So far nothing that I can. think about

2 people found this review helpful
    4. 5.0

True community

16 Feb 2021 - People & Places Team in Amsterdam
      Business Outlook

Pros

What I love about Mollie (and why I decided the join) is that it actually operates the way it preaches. I feel that there is a lot of transparency (in my opinion) which is amazing, I feel heard and supported. I felt more part of a team here remotely then in most companies in an office before. Mind you I started during lockdown and remotely - the onboarding program was easy, very information (3 day General onboarding with all the leaders/executives). There is a sense of community which is very hard to achieve at bigger companies/more segmented companies.

Cons

Sometimes I feel that people feel there isn't much transparency but I think it stems from the ever changing plans due to the company being at a scale-up phase - the information of yesterday could be different today. Benefits aren't as competitive as other scale-ups.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Fast growing company with a magnificent culture

17 Mar 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Lots of freedom to implement change - the company is thriving meaning there is a lot of opportunity to thrive with that - great company culture - great benefits

Cons

There are some growing pains. Some departments are working on better structures, to make sure they are scalable. You have to be ok with a changing environment because of that!

6. 5.0

Grow with Mollie

23 Mar 2021 - Internship in Amsterdam
      Business Outlook

Pros

Mollie is an energetic and positive company with an abundance of talent. The core values really stand out. The onboarding process when becoming a Mollie is very detailed and fun- making it easier getting into work when you start. In addition, you are well equipped with home office supplies to do a great job. All-in-all a very good company to work for, where you personally and collectively can achieve your targets.

Cons

I honestly cannot think of anything specific.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

amazing company to work for

13 Apr 2021 - Support Worker in Amsterdam
      Business Outlook

Pros

everything about Mollie is something that I have never seen done in such an amazing manner

Cons

i am struggling to find any

8. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

It sure isn't a small company anymore

12 Mar 2021 - Customer Support Specialist in Amsterdam
      Business Outlook

Pros

Warm welcome, fun young team, lots of good care for the employees in both benefits and activities! I could also tell that the managers really tried to facilitate a comfortable work environment for the employees.

Cons

The system is quite complex, so you'll always be busy trying to figure it out yourself too (which could also be a plus!). The company has really grown a lot, which also made it a fair bit more corporate.

9. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Senior Software Engineer

21 Apr 2021 - Senior Software Engineer in Amsterdam
      Business Outlook

Pros

very professional, talented team, good values

Cons

The company is growing and sometimes it feels like a mess. many tiers are added, it was a flat company. many managers, many PMs, many staff engineers, many meetings, very hectic, very stressful. The benefits are not that great, the pay is OK.

10. 5.0

Growing company

22 Feb 2021 - Senior Software Engineer in Amsterdam
      Business Outlook

Pros

Really good hiring process. We feel like a conversation on each step. I felt really comfortable with the whole process. The teams really want to grow the systems and improve what we have today. Every feedback is heard and the feedback culture is really strong.

Cons

Slow interactions due to security processes

Viewing 1 - 10 of 62 Reviews