Morgan Business Consulting Reviews

Updated Dec 29, 2021

Found 43 of over 45 reviews

3.9
Morgan Business Consulting President and CEO Alex Amenabar  (no image)
Alex Amenabar

The latest conversations about Consulting India

Join the conversation on

Consulting India

9m

works at

Wipro

Hello everyone, Let's post our CTC and take home of every month, it will help many. Having home loan, mine is 16L, 1.05L every month.

2,843

1096 Comments

Consulting India

178.7K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Morgan Business Consulting~310112
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0

Amazing company, great people

Dec 29, 2021 - Analyst in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company, most people stay 3-5 years which is rare for the DMV area. Great leadership, and very transparent with all employees.

Cons

The company cares about your personal growth but because of its size its a bit limited.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

A small, but good company

Sep 9, 2021 - Senior Analyst in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits; solid leadership with caring, thoughtful managers who know the DOD arena. They recruit talented people from the uniformed services or fresh out of college.

Cons

Size of company impacted by client contract limits.

3. 5.0

Great Company

Mar 29, 2021 - Senior Consultant in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Dedicated staff driven to succeed

Cons

Ongoing contracts are not always forthcoming-- not theirg fault

4. 5.0
    Current Employee

Good

Mar 15, 2021 - Consultant in Arlington, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good good good good good

Cons

None none none none none

5. 1.0

Another DoD Contractor parasite

Dec 25, 2020 - Senior FMS Analyst in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

At they very least, they do recognize that there's a problem with the company culture... they hired people to fix the culture and are trying to get people to "take responsibility". Yet refuse to actually correctly identify the inexperienced management as the problem.

Cons

The Principle running the joint on the West Coast never developed those critical thinking and analytic skills because he's always been at the same company since he got out of the service, and has never worked in a GCC before. They have relied on who they know to move up the chain... which is the problem with the gov contracting world as a whole. It's all about doing the bare minimum to check the box; anyone to skilled or passionate is seen as a threat by leadership. You have to put on a dog-and-pony show since there's so much competition and melodrama in the company. You can't just wow the client-they don't care about performance on the Contract. You have to put on a show for your management. and if you refuse? they marginalize you, slowly cut you out from communication with the rest of the company, and then can you. Managers complain about there not being anyone with FMS/ SA/ SC experience, but the fact is that there are plenty, they just refuse to work for MBC. So they hire cute sales reps with no DOD experience at all. They don't care if the client is satisfied with the work or not; they just need to check the box to get government cheese and try to get more DoD contracts at any cost.

2 people found this review helpful
  6. 5.0

AMAZING

Nov 6, 2020 - NAPP Analyst in Havelock, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work at MBC is one of the best experiences. The management staff is fantastic and my coworkers are great. There are perks and the CEO and operations officer make you feel valued.

Cons

I cannot think of any cons work at MBC.

7. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Mixed bag

Apr 8, 2020 - Consultant in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Salary and benefits are clear and as expected. Good number of open positions

Cons

The reason there are so many open positions is the culture. There are a couple re-los from DC who have clear aspirations to run the company, and they still blame-shift as needed to get where they want to go, even if it costs someone their job. Very little concern about long-term client satisfaction; 'burn-and-churn' mentality. Oh and this is only the San Diego office; I can't speak to the other locations.

5 people found this review helpful
  8. 5.0

Recommend to any friend!

Aug 16, 2018 - Consultant in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Small company so easy accessibility to leadership, compensated well, flexible time off, great coworkers and culture

Cons

Since it's a small company, it specializes in certain fields. There is less opportunity to move around in roles as it would be in a bigger company. However, since it's a small business, the managment takes a lot of interest in personal growth which helps

4 people found this review helpful
  9. 2.0

Some pros-cons

Aug 23, 2018 - Management in Arlington, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible environment. Family friendly.

Cons

Nepotism with the CEO and COO.. hugely toxic. Unfortunately there have been so many that were pushed out. I was not one of them.

12 people found this review helpful

Morgan Business Consulting Response

It is clear by the numerous reviews you have written that you want to be heard. We encourage you to reach out to us at mbc-hr@mbc360.com so that we can hear your specific concerns and discuss together. As a small company that really cares about our employees, we take feedback VERY seriously. We appreciate anyone writing a review, good or constructive, because it is an opportunity for us to learn about how we can best serve our employees. As part of our initiatives to continuously improve and receive feedback from our employees, we conducted an internal survey in July 2018 that was completely anonymous, allowing for candid feedback. We received responses from 90% of our staff, which provided a reliable sample size and allowed us to draw meaningful conclusions. Results were based on a scale including Strongly Disagree, Disagree, Neutral, Agree and Strongly Disagree. Results are as follows: - Employees "Strongly Agree" that at work, they understand what is clearly expected of them - Employees "Strongly Agree" that they are surrounded by people who share their same work values - Employees "Agree" that they know they will be recognized for excellent work - Employees "Strongly Agree" that teammates have their back - Employees "Strongly Agree" that they feel respected by their direct supervisor - Employees "Strongly Agree" that they would recommend working at MBC to a friend. - Employees "Agree" that their workload on their project is sustainable - Employees "Strongly Agree" that they see themselves working at MBC a year from the time of the survey While we know we are not "perfect" (as I'm not sure any company is), we can assure you that we are always striving to be our best and that includes placing the utmost value on our employees. Through this survey, we can see that these efforts have not gone unnoticed as the results were positive across all questions. We are proud to have an engaged and motivated team with positive feelings about MBC and their supervisors. Throughout the year we will continue to look at the results of the survey and use it to guide our efforts in developing an engaged and motivated team focused on providing outstanding results for our clients, their team, and MBC. In response to your review, we welcome you to reach out to our management team to have a conversation regarding concerns and feedback. You can reach out to us at mbc-hr@mbc360.com.

10. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Toxic place to work. Decent benefits though.

Jul 21, 2018 - Management Consultant in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I enjoyed the sleek nature of the structure of the company. Human resources was always responsive

Cons

>Total absence of professionalism, integrity and accountability. >Senior consultants control everything and communicate nothing. >Unethical treatment of employees >constant power politics

13 people found this review helpful

Morgan Business Consulting Response

You have posted multiple reviews on Glassdoor with similar sentiment. We welcome you to reach out to us at mbc-hr@mbc360.com to discuss your specific concerns. We take feedback seriously and use it to continuously improve.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 43 Reviews