MorganFranklin Consulting "great people" Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

MorganFranklin Consulting Employee Reviews about "great people"

Updated Jul 17, 2019

Found 107 reviews

4.1
Christopher Mann
Pros
  • "Work/Life Balance-- probably belongs in both the pros and the cons here(in 14 reviews)

• "Work with great people that have extensive knowledge and experience in their fields(in 9 reviews)

Cons
  • "Newly hired employees are routinely assigned to projects, without any upper management support(in 6 reviews)

• "MFC is a place that requires an individual to have the existing desire to own their careers(in 6 reviews)

Reviews about "great people"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Great Company to Work For!"

Current Employee - Manager, Strategy and Transformation in McLean, VA

I have been working at MorganFranklin Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

Work/Life balance, Competitive Salary, Great People, A lot of visibility to C-Suite/Executive Management, Great Clients, Manage your career

Cons

Need more huddle rooms in headquarters

MorganFranklin Consulting2018-05-09

November 26, 2018Chief HR Officer

We hear you! We are currently implementing Skype systems in 6 new rooms to help meet the needs of our employees. And remember, every MD and Director office has a "clean desk" policy, which means employees are free to use them as phone rooms when vacant. Thanks for your feedback!

2. "Consultant"

Current Employee - Consultant in Tysons Corner, VA

Pros

Cons

Sometimes the projects you are on are difficult but that's just the nature of the game

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work

MorganFranklin Consulting2017-02-20

April 2, 2017Chief HR Officer

Thanks for the great review. One of MFC's greatest strengths is the diversity of talent within our walls--the best and brightest from top tier consulting, accounting, industry and government come to us to experience something different. This convergence of talent creates a singular ...

3. "Great Company to build upon client service background."

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Washington, DC

I have been working at MorganFranklin Consulting full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great people, and everyone brings a variety of useful skill sets that are an advantage on any client engagement. Hard work, but I can honestly say that I have learned and grown as a Senior Consultant. They truly prepare you for advancement, and if you take the initiative to put in the time and effort, your hard work will pay off with employee advancement. At least, I hope so as I hope be offered a promotion in the...

Cons

Not enough Training and other documentation. Also with the amount of hours work thoughout the year they have a very weak holiday and PTO.

Advice to Management

Institute a 360 degree Performance Review process. Also, seek the opinions of other individuals other than just the Senior Manager. This will prevent any ratings based on personal opinions. Including a chance for the Reviewed to rate their Reviewer gives the individual an opportunity to explain any comments/ratings which he/she feels were unwarranted. Also, there should be a secondary review process if there are any...

MorganFranklin Consulting2014-12-26

March 30, 2015Chief HR Officer

Thank you for your contributions to our company. We are pleased that you feel you have gained valuable career experience that has helped you develop as a Senior Consultant. As you may know, our Employee Engagement Committee (EEC), a representative body for employee interests, surveyed ...

4. "What you need to succeed"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in McLean, VA

I have been working at MorganFranklin Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

SY Consultant. MFC delivers on what they promise to potential new employees - culture and great people. Vast array of projects to gain great experiences. Above market benefits. Go small, less bureaucracy. Outlook looks promising.

Cons

Depending on project, may work substantial hours. This is to be expected for any consulting environment.

Advice to Management

Keep putting employees first and customer satisfaction will continue to increase.

MorganFranklin Consulting2014-09-04

March 30, 2015Chief HR Officer

We appreciate your positive feedback. Your advice to managment is spot on, and we will keep doing exactly that! If you have other ideas, HR's door is open!

"Good place to work short term"

I have been working at MorganFranklin Consulting full-time

Pros

Great people and competitive salary

Cons

Client work in many cases is just ok. Client base is respectable however projects are often mismanaged and staff aren't aligned to where they can be most successful.

MorganFranklin Consulting2014-08-25

"Size matters"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in McLean, VA

I have been working at MorganFranklin Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Great people - Dynamic atmosphere - Early responsibility - Engaged Leadership - Expanding client list - Extensive room for growth - Ability to own your career

Cons

- If you are a wallflower do not look here. MFC is a place that requires an individual to have the existing desire to own their careers. You set the compass heading. You are the determinant of your own path. - Base pay is lower than most and promotion is the primary way you get increases. Moreover, they pack a lot of punch into their incentive system. This is a boon for some and a bust for others.

Advice to Management

C.E. Andrews is making the right decisions for the growth of the company. Keep it up and add more happy hours. As you expand make sure to share this with people looking to find new opportunities in cities that do not have the oppressive cost of living that the DC Metro area has.

MorganFranklin Consulting2014-07-29

"Quality focus on client and employee experience"

Current Employee - Director in McLean, VA

I have been working at MorganFranklin Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great people work here, and they have a lot to teach others. The work is challenging and there are excellent opportunities for advancement. We have great clients, so the work is enjoyable because of having good clients. Management listens and cares about employees. Because it is a smaller company, there is a lot of flexibility.

Cons

Because it is a smaller company, there are things you might find at a large company that don't exist here. For example, my previous employer has an upward feedback system that provided employees an opportunity to evaluate their supervisors. That doesn't exist at MorganFranklin. However, the company is very open to changes.

MorganFranklin Consulting2013-02-13
  8. "Great to work with"

Current Employee - Communications Technician in Washington, DC

I have been working at MorganFranklin Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good salary, great people to work with and awesome hiring experience.

Cons

Not many cons here that I have noticed.

Advice to Management

Be sure to give your people everything that is listed in their LOA. If it's authorized in the contract with the government it should be authorized in the LOA.

MorganFranklin Consulting2012-12-06
  9. "The MFC Experience"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

I have been working at MorganFranklin Consulting

Pros

Great people to work with. Great projects to work on. Great clients to work for. The sky is the limit for this company.

Cons

Inexperience at mid-senior level management leads to frustration with the staff and results in high turn over rates on projects and within the company.

Advice to Management

Leadership at the highest levels is phenomenal. There appears to be a bit of inexperience and incapability within the mid-level management (senior managers and directors).

MorganFranklin Consulting2010-09-15