Morpheus Human Consulting Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Morpheus Human Consulting Founder and CEO Kailash Shahani
Kailash Shahani

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • NO cons i have found in this organization (in 30 reviews)

• There is No downside of Morpheus (in 3 reviews)

"Morpheus Consulting helped me to start a new business"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

Morpheus Consulting helped me to start a new franchise business. And I was also looking to start up a business since 6 months. During those 6 months I have gone through many business proposals but Morpheus consulting proposal was more interesting. I met them regarding the franchise model and I really liked it and started working with them. It’s been a wonderful experience to start my own organization in this HR field. Thanks Morpheus consulting for all your support.

Cons

NO cons in this organization

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

I was into HR since many years and I was looking up for a business which was into recruitment apart from my job. I saw their ad on LinkedIn about their franchise model proposal and it was a free consultation, thought of going and meeting them. Met the whole team and I liked their business model and started working with the team. Working with Morpheus keeps me updated with the current job market scenario. I could explore so many other industries because of Morpheus Consulting.. Thank you Morpheus human consulting for all your support.

Cons

No cons in this organization

"Morpheus consulting Home based franchise"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

Was searching for a home based business where I could work as well could look after my family and then I came across Morpheus human consulting franchise business proposal with no cost. Have gone through their terms and really liked it and approached them. I have also read their reviews of the websites like Indian consumer complaints against morpheus human consulting.. When I had a meeting with them, the concerned person actually told me the truth and I found that those complaints were actually to manipulate others who will read reviews and were totally fake. I also had few conversations with their franchise partner which helped me to understand about those reviews and complaints against Morpheus consulting. They cleared all my doubts and made me sure that I am investing into a right business. Since then, being their franchise I had no problems facing regarding money or anything else. The team is really supportive, thank you Morpheus Human Consulting.

Cons

No cons in this organization.

"morpheus consulting franchise review"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

I already have experience in HR that’s why I wanted to go for freelance recruiter. Was searching online and I came across Morpheus human consulting franchise model with minimal amount. Have gone through their terms and really liked it and approached them. I have also read their reviews of the websites like Indian consumer complaints against morpheus human consulting.. When I had a meeting with them, the concerned person actually told me the truth and I found that those complaints were actually to manipulate people decisions and were totally fake. I also had few conversations with their franchise partner which helped me to understand about those reviews. They cleared all my doubts and made me sure that I am investing into a right business. Since then, being their franchise I had no problems facing regarding money or anything else. The team is really supportive, thank you Morpheus Human Consulting

Cons

no cons in this organization.

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

working with a business partner like Morpheus Consulting makes our franchise a great joy and to have own business after working for around 10 years in many industries. The first year was not that good as I was new to the system and it took a little time and went in loss but with the great provision from Mr. Kailash Shahani, support team, and other team members and later after few months I was able to understand the business and earned a great profit from my business. One more positive review that I would like to add is that they have total transparency in the work process.

Cons

No cons in this organization

"morpheus human consulting franchise review"

Pros

I was always interested in HR and also wanted to get into recruitment. I was their ad on LinkedIn about their franchise business and as it was a free consultation, thought of going and meeting them. Met the whole team and I liked their business model and started working with the team. Working with Morpheus keeps me updated with the current job market scenario. To be frank, I have not got any financially benefit but haven’t loose also anything instead had great experience to start my own business in HR field. Thank you Morpheus human consulting for all your support.

Cons

NO cons in this organization

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

Associated with morpheus consulting since 2 years. I wanted to start a business where I could handle my job and some other business. Morpheus consulting gave me that opportunity where I could handle both the things at the same time. I started with commercial business. Working with Morpheus keeps me updated with the current job market scenario. Before starting the franchise business, I also gone through the reviews. Few were positive and few were negative. Those complaints/reviews on Indian consumer complaints were filed against other company with the same name. I cleared all my doubts with the team. I have personally met Mr. kailash shahani and the team we clarified all the doubts and i decided to start working with them. I am really happy with my decision. Thank you Morpheus human consulting for such a great opportunity.

Cons

no cons in this company

"morpheus human consulting franchise review"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

I have been working with Morpheus for over 2 years and they actually thought me the whole process of recruitment as i was a fresher and i had no clue wot recruitment is all about when I took their recruitment business. Morpheus really know which type of candidates are a good fit for our company and these all are taught in the beginning only. The whole Morpheus team is so supportive and helpful.. but yes very patient. The way the Morpheus team handles candidates as well the clients is actually hats-off!! Thank you Morpheus

Cons

no cons in this organization.

"Glad to be a part of a morpheus consulting"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

I have been working with Morpheus human consulting as their business partner since 3.5 years. All the complaints which are placed against consumer complaints forum and board are fake and they are not a cheat. Morpheus human consulting releases all the payment on time as I have experienced this so many times whenever my candidate joins any company. People don’t read the clauses clearly before joining hands with Morpheus consulting. Hence all these allegations are put through on the company. I am d to be a part of such a great HR company.

Cons

NO cons i have found in this organization.

"MOprhues human consulting franchise review"

Pros

Cons

NO cons in this organization.