Morpheus Human Consulting Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

4.3
Morpheus Human Consulting Founder and CEO Kailash Shahani
Kailash Shahani

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Finally got selected after 2 rounds of interview and must say the work environment in Morpheus is very friendly" (in 11 reviews)

• "While looking for an internship I came across Morpheus Human Consulting" (in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • "no cons from my side for morpheus consulting" (in 42 reviews)

• "No complaints so far for Morpheus Consulting" (in 5 reviews)

1. "Best Company To Start a Career"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

Morpheus Consulting is a new startup for me in my career, in the last round of interview, Mr. Kailash Shahani cleared all my doubt with a friendly conversation, I have

joined here as a digital marketing intern and it really deserves 5 stars, the entire Morpheus team is very supportive. I got to learn a lot, right from basic to

advanced level in a professional and positive manner also learned how to tackle the tough task and overcome them with good result. My feedback for Morpheus Consulting

will always stay positive because whenever I was confused with the lots of queries in my mind they all are solved very efficiently by them.

Cons

no cons as per my experience

2. "Morpheus human consulting franchise review"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting part-time

Pros

Because of some personal issues I had to leave my job. It’s been months since I had left my job and thus was jobless. So I decided to start something on my own. After researching a lot I found a franchise business opportunity by Morpheus Consulting and the best part was that they had a work from home based opportunity and it was very affordable. I met the Morpheus Team in their Head Office in Mumbai and they cleared all my doubts, queries and complaints. Thanks a lot to Morpheus for providing such opportunity!

Cons

no cons from my side for morpheus consulting

3. "Morpheus Franchise Review"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting part-time

Pros

After having 8 years of experience in HR, I was looking for a job opportunity but came across Morpheus Franchise Model on LinkedIn which encouraged me to start my part-time business.I had contacted them regarding my queries and complaints and they explained me the whole process and how it will be beneficial for me even if I do for Part-time.After being their partner for around 3 months and making closures I had converted my part time business to full time with the help of Morpheus.

Cons

No complaints so far for Morpheus Consulting.

4. "Morpheus Franchise Opportunity"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

I got a call from Morpheus regarding franchise opportunity few months back.Their Manager had explained me the whole process in depth and encouraged me to become a partner.I am working as their franchise partner from last 2 months and would really recommend others.They have amazing clients and due to which I got my first closure very quick.Also there were time when I was facing problems with software but they responded to my query very quick and guided me.Overall it has turned out as great opportunity for me.

Cons

No cons for this company

5. "Feedback for Morpheus Consulting"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

After having 10 years of experience in HR, I wanted to start something of my own. I came across the franchise opportunity by Morpheus Consulting through their linkedin post. I connected with them and they explained me the whole process. Their smooth functioning and prompt reply for queries have convinced me to purchase their franchise model.

Cons

no cons for this company

6. "Morpheus Human Consulting Review"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

I was looking for job opportunity but couldn't find one proper, in this process of searching came across Morpheus Consulting in LinkedIn found that they regularly keep on posting jobs, directly applied from the link given in their description and within a day of applying I got a call from them where they asked some information they needed, given an interview finally and got selected for the position I was looking. One of the best thing I Liked is that they had treated me very well, arranged the interview according to my comfort.

Cons

no cons from my end for them

7. "Good Franchise Business Opportunity"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

I received a mail from Morpheus Consulting regarding franchise business opportunity found it to be of my interest. So I reverted them back that I was interested in it. The team quickly called up and they explained me the entire process very properly.Also I researched about Morpheus Consulting and found them to be very active on their social media platforms plus their positive reviews developed a trust within me for them. Finally I bought their franchise and now working with them from around a month, must say that they provide good support in case if I get stuck somewhere.

Cons

Till now I don't have any cons for this company

"Fraud company"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mumbai
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

I worked at Morpheus Human Consulting (Less than a year)

Pros

I would suggest not to join this company...
    Bcoz these ppl don't pay

Cons

They basically don't pay you.
    The work pressure is too much comparatively...
    They pay you really less & you will never get ur full salary.
    If u are lucky enough then you will will hopefully get ur salary really late....

Morpheus Human Consulting Response

30 Nov 2018 – Founder

So lets clarify first whether you were paid or not. It seems a little confusing since at one point you have mentioned that you were not paid and than you will be paid less or not full salary. On the... More

9. "Working at Morpheus is Fun!"

Pros

Working at Morpheus is a great fun. Friendly environment, diversity in work helps us to groom ourselves. I give Morpheus a five-star rating.

Cons

There are no cons from my end

10. "Franchise Feedback"

I worked at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

I have already heard about Morpheus Consulting but recently came across it post on social media.They were having some franchise offers that attracted me since i always wanted to start my own business.The morpheus team provided me the right training from the base which is useful for new comers in the field.I must say Mr Kailash Shahani has a dedicated team to look after all your queries.

Cons

I have no complaints towards this company.