Morpheus Human Consulting Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

4.3
Morpheus Human Consulting Founder and CEO Kailash Shahani
Kailash Shahani

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "The work environment is very friendly and helpful which made me more confident" (in 14 reviews)

• "While looking for an internship I came across Morpheus Human Consulting" (in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • "No cons so far for this company" (in 45 reviews)

• "No complaints so far for Morpheus Consulting" (in 5 reviews)

1. "Great And A Positive Experience In Morpheus Consulting"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

I was a student of IBS College and got hired by Morpheus Consulting in the campus placement. It’s been around a month now, till now I must say I am having good learning experience. My seniors have been giving me positive and negative feedback which is definitely helping me a lot. The challenges like filtering and sourcing the relevant candidate and how to overcome those challenges efficiently has become possible now because of those feedbacks. The work environment is very friendly and helpful which made me more confident. Looking forward for my closures soon!

Cons

I don't have any cons for this company.

2. "Best Company To Start a Career"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

Morpheus Consulting is a new startup for me in my career, in the last round of interview, Mr. Kailash Shahani cleared all my doubt with a friendly conversation, I have

joined here as a digital marketing intern and it really deserves 5 stars, the entire Morpheus team is very supportive. I got to learn a lot, right from basic to

advanced level in a professional and positive manner also learned how to tackle the tough task and overcome them with good result. My feedback for Morpheus Consulting

will always stay positive because whenever I was confused with the lots of queries in my mind they all are solved very efficiently by them.

Cons

no cons as per my experience

3. "Working at Morpheus is Fun!"

Pros

Working at Morpheus is a great fun. Friendly environment, diversity in work helps us to groom ourselves. I give Morpheus a five-star rating.

Cons

There are no cons from my end

"Economical Franchise Model"

Pros

I was working in Hr industry from past 9 years and was looking for starting my own business in Recruitment from quite sometime.After going through various proposals I found the proposal given by Morpheus Human Consulting very interesting.After studying each and every detail and speaking to Mr. Kailash I opted for their commercial based franchise.I must say that their work concept is quite unique and economical.Also the concept of their userfreindly Talentnow software is worth appreciating.

Cons

I dont think there are any cons in Morpheus Human Consulting

5. "Good Experience At Morpheus Human Consulting"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

I had applied for an internship in Morpheus Human Consulting through Internshala. I got a call for an interview and the entire process went smoothly and I got selected.I am currently pursuing MBA in Hr and this summer internship was part of my curriculum.The positive and negative feedback provided by Kailash sir and Archana Maam has helped me grow professionally as well as personally.Initially I just had knowledge about recruitment but after this internship I have understood what Human Recruitment actually is and how it works.I am very thankful to Morpheus Human Consulting for giving me this opportunity.

Cons

I don't think this company has any cons

6. "Review for Morpheus"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

I had one year of experience in recruitment and was looking for a company change, came to know about the openings for the full-time Recruitment Specialist in Morpheus Human Consulting. Received a positive response after applying on the job post. Finally got hired and must say the learning experience is completely different and very informative. The entire Morpheus Team is very friendly plus all the positive and negative feedbacks I saw online helped me in my decision to take their offer.

Cons

I cannot find any cons in this company

7. "Nice place for work"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

Morpheus Human Consulting has been an important stepping stone in my career and has helped me to grow.

Cons

I find everything nice here

8. "No complains for Morpheus Team"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

I don't have any negative feedback for the Morpheus team because with low investment you get everything readymade like the training, software, business setup help, etc.

Cons

No cons for this Franchise

9. "Morpheus Consulting Franchise Review"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

I have a positive feedback for Morpheus Consulting Franchise Team. I have been working with them for more than 2 years. Eventhough they provide you training in the initial stage but if you still have any querys or complains the entire Morpheus team is their to give you full support and resolve your doubts and complains immediately. So as a Franchise Partner, I am happy for taking the right decision by choosing Morpheus Franchise.

Cons

No negative reviews for Morpheus Human Consulting

10. "Morpheus consulting positive feedback"

Pros

Got selected for the interview. During the final round of interview Kailash sir had cleared all my doubts, complains, etc. Now I am working In Morpheus Human Consulting as an recruiter. My feedback for Morpheus consulting is positive because of the great team co-ordination between co-workers.I am glad to be a part of Morpheus consulting.

Cons

There are no cons in this company as I had already mentioned that everything is good in this company.