Morpheus Human Consulting Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

4.5
Morpheus Human Consulting Founder and CEO Kailash Shahani
Kailash Shahani

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Our bosses Kailash and Archana are very systematic and have created a superb work environment" (in 11 reviews)

• "Morpheus Consulting helped me to start a new franchise business" (in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "There are no cons in this company" (in 35 reviews)

• "There are no cons in this company as I had already mentioned that everything is good in this company" (in 3 reviews)

1. "Working at Morpheus is Fun!"

Pros

Working at Morpheus is a great fun. Friendly environment, diversity in work helps us to groom ourselves. I give Morpheus a five-star rating.

Cons

There are no cons from my end

"Economical Franchise Model"

Pros

I was working in Hr industry from past 9 years and was looking for starting my own business in Recruitment from quite sometime.After going through various proposals I found the proposal given by Morpheus Human Consulting very interesting.After studying each and every detail and speaking to Mr. Kailash I opted for their commercial based franchise.I must say that their work concept is quite unique and economical.Also the concept of their userfreindly Talentnow software is worth appreciating.

Cons

I dont think there are any cons in Morpheus Human Consulting

3. "Good Experience At Morpheus Human Consulting"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

I had applied for an internship in Morpheus Human Consulting through Internshala. I got a call for an interview and the entire process went smoothly and I got selected.I am currently pursuing MBA in Hr and this summer internship was part of my curriculum.The positive and negative feedback provided by Kailash sir and Archana Maam has helped me grow professionally as well as personally.Initially I just had knowledge about recruitment but after this internship I have understood what Human Recruitment actually is and how it works.I am very thankful to Morpheus Human Consulting for giving me this opportunity.

Cons

I don't think this company has any cons

4. "Review for Morpheus"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

I had one year of experience in recruitment and was looking for a company change, came to know about the openings for the full-time Recruitment Specialist in Morpheus Human Consulting. Received a positive response after applying on the job post. Finally got hired and must say the learning experience is completely different and very informative. The entire Morpheus Team is very friendly plus all the positive and negative feedbacks I saw online helped me in my decision to take their offer.

Cons

I cannot find any cons in this company

5. "Nice place for work"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

Morpheus Human Consulting has been an important stepping stone in my career and has helped me to grow.

Cons

I find everything nice here

6. "No complains for Morpheus Team"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

I don't have any negative feedback for the Morpheus team because with low investment you get everything readymade like the training, software, business setup help, etc.

Cons

No cons for this Franchise

7. "Morpheus Consulting Franchise Review"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

I have a positive feedback for Morpheus Consulting Franchise Team. I have been working with them for more than 2 years. Eventhough they provide you training in the initial stage but if you still have any querys or complains the entire Morpheus team is their to give you full support and resolve your doubts and complains immediately. So as a Franchise Partner, I am happy for taking the right decision by choosing Morpheus Franchise.

Cons

No negative reviews for Morpheus Human Consulting

8. "Morpheus consulting positive feedback"

Pros

Got selected for the interview. During the final round of interview Kailash sir had cleared all my doubts, complains, etc. Now I am working In Morpheus Human Consulting as an recruiter. My feedback for Morpheus consulting is positive because of the great team co-ordination between co-workers.I am glad to be a part of Morpheus consulting.

Cons

There are no cons in this company as I had already mentioned that everything is good in this company.

9. "Glad to be associated as Franchise partner"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

It’s been more than 3 years that I am working as their franchise partner with Morpheus Consulting. I wanted to start a business where I could handle my job and side by side some other business too. Morpheus consulting gave me that opportunity where I could handle both the things at the same time without any hassle. Morpheus gave me two options ie home based business and commercial business. I chose to go for home based business where I and my wife both can work whenever we get time. Working with Morpheus keeps me updated with the current job market scenario. Before starting the franchise business, I also gone through some of the reviews. Few were positive and few were negative. Those complaints/reviews on Indian consumer complaints were filed against other company with the same name. I cleared all my doubts with the team. I am really happy with my decision. Thank you Morpheus consulting for such a great opportunity.

Cons

NO cons i have found in this organization

"Best business deal given to me by morpheus consulting"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

I got to know about Morpheus human consulting franchise through one of my colleague as he is working with Morpheus consulting as their part time franchise partner. I was really impressed with their kind of services provided with minimal amount. I called them and fixed a meeting, the team was very nice. The franchise department explained me the whole process.. I was planning to setup a commercial business, the inputs given to me by the Morpheus team was very kindful.. Now it’s been 6 months i have been working with Morpheus human consulting and also got my 1 st closure which feels great.. Thank u Morpheus human consulting

Cons

No cons in this organization.