Morpheus Human Consulting Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Morpheus Human Consulting Reviews

Updated 28 October 2018

Full-timePart-time

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Our bosses Kailash and Archana are very systematic and have created a superb work environment" (in 11 reviews)

• "Morpheus Consulting helped me to start a new franchise business" (in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "There are no cons in this company" (in 35 reviews)

• "There are no cons in this company as I had already mentioned that everything is good in this company" (in 3 reviews)

1. "Nice place for work"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

Morpheus Human Consulting has been an important stepping stone in my career and has helped me to grow.

Cons

I find everything nice here

2. "No complains for Morpheus Team"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

I don't have any negative feedback for the Morpheus team because with low investment you get everything readymade like the training, software, business setup help, etc.

Cons

No cons for this Franchise

3. "Morpheus consulting positive feedback"

Pros

Got selected for the interview. During the final round of interview Kailash sir had cleared all my doubts, complains, etc. Now I am working In Morpheus Human Consulting as an recruiter. My feedback for Morpheus consulting is positive because of the great team co-ordination between co-workers.I am glad to be a part of Morpheus consulting.

Cons

There are no cons in this company as I had already mentioned that everything is good in this company.

4. "Morpheus Consulting Franchise Review"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

I have a positive feedback for Morpheus Consulting Franchise Team. I have been working with them for more than 2 years. Eventhough they provide you training in the initial stage but if you still have any querys or complains the entire Morpheus team is their to give you full support and resolve your doubts and complains immediately. So as a Franchise Partner, I am happy for taking the right decision by choosing Morpheus Franchise.

Cons

No negative reviews for Morpheus Human Consulting

5. "Suspicious,..., so many self written good reveiws"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

No, pros, nothing is good here

Cons

Please do not buy their Franchise, they will keep all the money and give you none

Advice to Management

Please do not cheat others, God is there, believe in Karma

6. "Worst Working environment,With no salary on time."

Former Employee - Digital Marketing Specialist in Noida
    Former Employee - Digital Marketing Specialist in Noida

I worked at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Nothing was there to give you benefit in professional career

Cons

They give you salary after 4-5 months if you left there then forget your 5 months salary.

Morpheus Human Consulting Response

1 Mar 2018 – Founder

Its really unfortunate that platforms like Glassdoor is used to publish fake reviews. let us clarify few of the above irresponsible comments.

A: Firstly this person claims to be present in Noida... More

7. "Glad to be associated as Franchise partner"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

It’s been more than 3 years that I am working as their franchise partner with Morpheus Consulting. I wanted to start a business where I could handle my job and side by side some other business too. Morpheus consulting gave me that opportunity where I could handle both the things at the same time without any hassle. Morpheus gave me two options ie home based business and commercial business. I chose to go for home based business where I and my wife both can work whenever we get time. Working with Morpheus keeps me updated with the current job market scenario. Before starting the franchise business, I also gone through some of the reviews. Few were positive and few were negative. Those complaints/reviews on Indian consumer complaints were filed against other company with the same name. I cleared all my doubts with the team. I am really happy with my decision. Thank you Morpheus consulting for such a great opportunity.

Cons

NO cons i have found in this organization

"Best business deal given to me by morpheus consulting"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

I got to know about Morpheus human consulting franchise through one of my colleague as he is working with Morpheus consulting as their part time franchise partner. I was really impressed with their kind of services provided with minimal amount. I called them and fixed a meeting, the team was very nice. The franchise department explained me the whole process.. I was planning to setup a commercial business, the inputs given to me by the Morpheus team was very kindful.. Now it’s been 6 months i have been working with Morpheus human consulting and also got my 1 st closure which feels great.. Thank u Morpheus human consulting

Cons

No cons in this organization.

"morpheus human consulting franchise review"

Pros

Saw one of their frachise ads of Morpheus human consulting on Facebook and LinkedIn . Their ads were about the franchise business proposal which they have just started with. The services that they were providing really grabbed my attention. Met the team members and started working with them. Their services provided in HR industry and as well as in other industries is really good. .... i am one of those happy partners of morpheus human consulting.. Morpheus taught a lot to me in depth about recruitment. I also got my first closure in next few months... I find all the online reviews about morpheus human consulting is absolutely fake. People come online and wrote all rubbish reviews.

Cons

NO cons i found in this organization

Morpheus Human Consulting Response

7 Dec 2017 – Recruitment

Even I feel the same. Their services provided in HR industry and as well as in other industries is really good.

"Morpheus Consulting helped me to start a new business"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

Morpheus Consulting helped me to start a new franchise business. And I was also looking to start up a business since 6 months. During those 6 months I have gone through many business proposals but Morpheus consulting proposal was more interesting. I met them regarding the franchise model and I really liked it and started working with them. It’s been a wonderful experience to start my own organization in this HR field. Thanks Morpheus consulting for all your support.

Cons

NO cons in this organization