Morpheus Human Consulting Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Morpheus Human Consulting Reviews

Updated 23 December 2018

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Our bosses Kailash and Archana are very systematic and have created a superb work environment" (in 10 reviews)

• "While looking for an internship I came across Morpheus Human Consulting" (in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • "There are no cons in this company" (in 39 reviews)

• "No complaints so far for Morpheus Consulting" (in 5 reviews)

"MOprhues human consulting franchise review"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

I have been working with Morpheus human consulting as their business partner since 3.5 years. All the complaints which are placed against consumer complaints forum and board are fake and they are not a cheat. Morpheus human consulting releases all the payment on time as I have experienced this so many times whenever my candidate joins any company. People don’t read the clauses clearly before joining hands with Morpheus consulting. Hence all these allegations are put through on the company. I am d to be a part of such a great HR company.

Cons

NO cons in this organization.

"Morpheus consulting helped me to start a new business"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

I wanted to start a business since a long time and I have also gone through many franchise proposals. During that time I got introduced to Morpheus consulting franchise model. I met them regarding the business and I really liked it and started working with them. Working with Morpheus keeps me updated with the current job market scenario. It’s been a great experience to start my own business in HR field. Thank you Morpheus human consulting for all your support.

Cons

no cons in this organization.

"morpheus consulting franchise review"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

Morpheus Consulting reviews on Indian consumer website are fake as it is the most remarkable organization I've worked with, they understand the requirements of both ie clients as well of candidates. I am working Morpheus human consulting since 2015 and I had best experience with this recruitment consultancy as they not only explain the job profile details, but also mention details of that company. In a nutshell, Morpheus Consulting’s personal and efficient approach to job matching and recruitment is superb.

Cons

no cons in this organization

"morpheus human consulting franchise review"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

working with Partner like Morpheus Consulting makes our business a great joy and to have own business after working for around 15 years in many industries. The first year was not that good as I was new to the system and it took a little time and went in loss but with the great provision from Mr. Kailash Shahani, support team, Client Relationship Manager, Talent Acquisition Team I was able to understand the business and earned a great profit from my business. One more positive review that I would like to add that is total transparency in the work process. Thanks for your support.

Cons

No cons in this organization.

"Review for morpheus human consulting"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

I was looking out for a franchise business where I could handle my 9-5 job and another business. Morpheus human consulting gave me that opportunity where I could handle both the things at a same time. I started with commercial business. Working with Morpheus keeps me updated with the current job market scenario. Before starting the franchise business, I also gone through the reviews. Few were positive and few were negative. Those complaints/reviews on Indian consumer complaints were filed against other company with the same name. I cleared all my doubts with the team.I have personally met Mr. kailash shahani and we clarified all the doubts and i decided to start working with them. I am really happy with my decision. Thank you Morpheus human consulting for such a great opportunity.

Cons

since so long i am working with morpheus human consulting, no cons in this organization.

6. "morphues human consulting review"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

I was looking for my first job after my completing my graduation, when a friend of mine told me about this consultancy named Morpheus human consulting. I started working here and all I can say is, this is a great place to work. It’s a good company to work with and to start career as they will help you to grow and will give you full space to learn. Morpheus team is really helpful. All these reviews against Morpheus human consulting is fake. Glad to be associated with them.

Cons

i have found no cons in this organization.

7. "great company to learn HR"

Pros

I have been working in Morpheus human consulting since 1.8 months and it was overall a good experience. The team support which was given to me was awesome. The senior management is very cool and amazing. In these 1.8 months, Morpheus human consulting actually taught me how end to end recruitment works. This experience will help me to grow in my career path. Thank you Morpheus human consulting for all your guidance and support and I also want to make this clear that the reviews against Morpheus human consulting on Indian consumer complaints are fake and makes no sense at all. Some people believed and are in negative impression about this company but it is not true.

Cons

No cons in this organization

8. "morpheus human consulting review"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

I am working with Morpheus human consulting since 2015 and it feels good when you get so much of love and support from this organization. Morpheus human consulting not only taught me recruitment but also made me face challenges and helped me to how to solve a problems personally and professionally. I had a great time and beautiful memories with the team. I wish morpheus human consulting a great success.

Cons

no cons in this organization.

9. "Franchisee . This company is a total cheat. They shall cheat you before offering franchisee opportunity"

Current Employee - Franchisee
    Current Employee - Franchisee

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Very trustworthy when you initiate a discussion. You shall gradually feel that they work for their own pocket and least bothered about the money other partners put i n while taking franchisee

Cons

They would keep you oblivious to the fact that you would keep sharing them the CVs to discover that none of your CVs shall be shortlisted by the companies. I shared over 50 CVs for various positions across various verticals but none of them were selected. I feel that they share dubious job postings and don't share the final placements with such companies. I felt that the selected CVs were passed on their own candidates. No feedback and no reason were shared.
    Before they take you on board they would keep showing you various carrots but later they would neither bother to take your call nor would encourage your participation. They have worst of the ERP softwares I have ever dealt with.
    All in all, I would suggest that please stay away from their alluring offers to take franchisee. Franchise opportunity is only to fill their own pocket. You are sure to loose out of it.

Advice to Management

No advice as I understand that the attitude they carry would not reap benefits for too long.

10. "morpheus human consulting positive feedback"

Current Employee - HR-Executive in Mumbai
    Current Employee - HR-Executive in Mumbai

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Morpheus human consulting is a platform where i am getting to learn about recruitment. Morpheus has given me an opportunity to find out best out of me.The work culture in Morpheus is excellent and everyone in Morpheus family are helpful and since the day of joining i have gathered more knowledge in recruitment and i am looking forward to learn more.

Cons

Every organisation has some cons but since i have joined Morpheus i haven't found out any cons.