Morpheus Human Consulting Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Morpheus Human Consulting Reviews

Updated 4 February 2019

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Finally got selected after 2 rounds of interview and must say the work environment in Morpheus is very friendly" (in 11 reviews)

• "While looking for an internship I came across Morpheus Human Consulting" (in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • "no cons from my side for morpheus consulting" (in 42 reviews)

• "No complaints so far for Morpheus Consulting" (in 5 reviews)

1. "Franchisee . This company is a total cheat. They shall cheat you before offering franchisee opportunity"

Current Employee - Franchisee
    Current Employee - Franchisee

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Very trustworthy when you initiate a discussion. You shall gradually feel that they work for their own pocket and least bothered about the money other partners put i n while taking franchisee

Cons

They would keep you oblivious to the fact that you would keep sharing them the CVs to discover that none of your CVs shall be shortlisted by the companies. I shared over 50 CVs for various positions across various verticals but none of them were selected. I feel that they share dubious job postings and don't share the final placements with such companies. I felt that the selected CVs were passed on their own candidates. No feedback and no reason were shared.
    Before they take you on board they would keep showing you various carrots but later they would neither bother to take your call nor would encourage your participation. They have worst of the ERP softwares I have ever dealt with.
    All in all, I would suggest that please stay away from their alluring offers to take franchisee. Franchise opportunity is only to fill their own pocket. You are sure to loose out of it.

Advice to Management

No advice as I understand that the attitude they carry would not reap benefits for too long.

2. "morpheus human consulting positive feedback"

Current Employee - HR-Executive in Mumbai
    Current Employee - HR-Executive in Mumbai

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Morpheus human consulting is a platform where i am getting to learn about recruitment. Morpheus has given me an opportunity to find out best out of me.The work culture in Morpheus is excellent and everyone in Morpheus family are helpful and since the day of joining i have gathered more knowledge in recruitment and i am looking forward to learn more.

Cons

Every organisation has some cons but since i have joined Morpheus i haven't found out any cons.

3. "morpheus human consulting positive feedback"

Current Employee - Recruitment Specialist in Mumbai

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

It has been a great working with Morpheus,has good working environment .i am been learning more recruitment skills with them. Its even a great platform for freshers they can gain a lot of knowledge and skills about recruitment. People around are always enthusiast and self motivated about work best thing is the refreshment game session after lunch break i think all organisations should arrange such stress busting sessions for employees.once again its great working with Morpheus Human Consulting.

Cons

It has been a long time working with Morpheus but i have not found any cons in the organisation. Its a great work place .

4. "Best Work & Play Place.,.,.,."

Current Employee - Recruiter Specialist in Mumbai
    Current Employee - Recruiter Specialist in Mumbai

Pros

At Morpheus they understand the importance of work & play. Both together makes an employee to come up with his/her best performance. Completion of assignments is a must by employees part but employee activity, employee engagement is must by the employer which is followed on daily basis. That makes a strong team & i am recently welcomed in the team.,.,.,.

Cons

None. Nothing experienced yet in past days

5. "Good growth in Careeer"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

1. Great place to work and learn
    2. Great mandates & clients
    3. team support & transparency
    4. good employee engagement and flexible policies

Cons

here is no downside of the company which i need to write.

Advice to Management

Just keep growing the same as we do better

6. "Morpheus Consulting"

Pros

Good environment, nice friendly people, a very open atmosphere,Lot of learning. Good for freshers.

Cons

Lot of Processes. wanted to say 'absolutely nothing'. But need minimum 5 words . so..

7. "Company Review"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

Good working culture, good exposure, where I can work independently.
    Good place for growth

Cons

None that I have faced since the time I started working in this Company.

8. "Good Learning Environment for someone who wants to grow in their career."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mumbai
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Pros

> personal attention on every employee which helps in developing their career path.
    > Focused and motivated workforce.
    > Work and Fun together so good work life balance.

Cons

> The person needs to be dedicated towards his/her work to enjoy the Pros.

9. "Good Experience for Interns to Foray into HR"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

I have been working with Morpheus for past 6 months. I have completed my internship and now I am working as an Recruitment Specialist. Its been a learning experience for me as I was a fresher before joining Morpheus. The working environment is really nice and all the co-workers are very friendly and helping.

Cons

Working with Morpheus as being a learning experience and while learning, I have made multiple mistakes and have been bashed up for the same. But the bashing as helped me to grow in my career and from an Intern, I have become a full time employee with Morpheus

10. "Satisfied as a Employer and consumer"

Current Employee - Online Marketing Manager in Badlapur, Maharashtra
    Current Employee - Online Marketing Manager in Badlapur, Maharashtra

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I am working in Morpheus Since One year Now i have taken Franchise from them I feel like this company has great potential ahead , Morpheus support franchisee's with great efforts. I think that fresher's and intern have very good oppurtunity for there career development

Cons

I have not experienced any con in this Firm

Advice to Management

Break time should be Increased