Morpheus Human Consulting "came across" Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Morpheus Human Consulting Employee Reviews about "came across"

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Good Learning Experience and Exposure"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting as an intern

Pros

After my graduation in BMS-Marketing, I wanted to have some exposure to the real world so I decided to do an internship in marketing. I came across Morpheus Human consulting through internshala.I am working here for a month and I have no compaints regarding their training and also the exposure i am getting.It is perfect place to start career as they train you from base and also work environment here is friendly and everyone is very cooperative.

Cons

There are no cons as far.

2. "Franchise Feedback"

I worked at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

I have already heard about Morpheus Consulting but recently came across it post on social media.They were having some franchise offers that attracted me since i always wanted to start my own business.The morpheus team provided me the right training from the base which is useful for new comers in the field.I must say Mr Kailash Shahani has a dedicated team to look after all your queries.

Cons

I have no complaints towards this company.

3. "Good Company For Interns"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting as an intern

Pros

While looking for an internship I came across Morpheus Human Consulting.They scheduled my interview within 2 days and the whole process was very smooth.I got selected and from the very first day I started having positive vibes here.Also i got to learn from basics which helps me in my career.By far my experience was very good and I have no complaints.

Cons

Currently I have no negative opinions for this company.

4. "Affordable Franchise With Good Business Model"

Pros

I was looking for a recruitment franchise, but for any franchise business you need an office space. Researching on the internet, I came across Morpheus Consulting Franchise Model where they offer you two types of franchise option. Work from Home OR office. I opted for their work from home Franchise model. The investing amount was also quite affordable. Now its been more than one and a half year and I have no negative feedback for them.

Cons

No cons for this franchise

"Morpheus consulting Home based franchise"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

Was searching for a home based business where I could work as well could look after my family and then I came across Morpheus human consulting franchise business proposal with no cost. Have gone through their terms and really liked it and approached them. I have also read their reviews of the websites like Indian consumer complaints against morpheus human consulting.. When I had a meeting with them, the concerned person actually told me the truth and I found that those complaints were actually to manipulate others who will read reviews and were totally fake. I also had few conversations with their franchise partner which helped me to understand about those reviews and complaints against Morpheus consulting. They cleared all my doubts and made me sure that I am investing into a right business. Since then, being their franchise I had no problems facing regarding money or anything else. The team is really supportive, thank you Morpheus Human Consulting.

Cons

No cons in this organization.