Morpheus Human Consulting "franchise business" Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Morpheus Human Consulting Employee Reviews about "franchise business"

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Affordable Franchise With Good Business Model"

Pros

I was looking for a recruitment franchise, but for any franchise business you need an office space. Researching on the internet, I came across Morpheus Consulting Franchise Model where they offer you two types of franchise option. Work from Home OR office. I opted for their work from home Franchise model. The investing amount was also quite affordable. Now its been more than one and a half year and I have no negative feedback for them.

Cons

No cons for this franchise

2. "Glad to be associated as Franchise partner"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

It’s been more than 3 years that I am working as their franchise partner with Morpheus Consulting. I wanted to start a business where I could handle my job and side by side some other business too. Morpheus consulting gave me that opportunity where I could handle both the things at the same time without any hassle. Morpheus gave me two options ie home based business and commercial business. I chose to go for home based business where I and my wife both can work whenever we get time. Working with Morpheus keeps me updated with the current job market scenario. Before starting the franchise business, I also gone through some of the reviews. Few were positive and few were negative. Those complaints/reviews on Indian consumer complaints were filed against other company with the same name. I cleared all my doubts with the team. I am really happy with my decision. Thank you Morpheus consulting for such a great opportunity.

Cons

NO cons i have found in this organization

"morpheus human consulting franchise review"

Pros

Saw one of their frachise ads of Morpheus human consulting on Facebook and LinkedIn . Their ads were about the franchise business proposal which they have just started with. The services that they were providing really grabbed my attention. Met the team members and started working with them. Their services provided in HR industry and as well as in other industries is really good. .... i am one of those happy partners of morpheus human consulting.. Morpheus taught a lot to me in depth about recruitment. I also got my first closure in next few months... I find all the online reviews about morpheus human consulting is absolutely fake. People come online and wrote all rubbish reviews.

Cons

NO cons i found in this organization

Morpheus Human Consulting Response

7 Dec 2017 – Recruitment

Even I feel the same. Their services provided in HR industry and as well as in other industries is really good.

"Morpheus Consulting helped me to start a new business"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

Morpheus Consulting helped me to start a new franchise business. And I was also looking to start up a business since 6 months. During those 6 months I have gone through many business proposals but Morpheus consulting proposal was more interesting. I met them regarding the franchise model and I really liked it and started working with them. It’s been a wonderful experience to start my own organization in this HR field. Thanks Morpheus consulting for all your support.

Cons

NO cons in this organization

"Morpheus consulting Home based franchise"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

Was searching for a home based business where I could work as well could look after my family and then I came across Morpheus human consulting franchise business proposal with no cost. Have gone through their terms and really liked it and approached them. I have also read their reviews of the websites like Indian consumer complaints against morpheus human consulting.. When I had a meeting with them, the concerned person actually told me the truth and I found that those complaints were actually to manipulate others who will read reviews and were totally fake. I also had few conversations with their franchise partner which helped me to understand about those reviews and complaints against Morpheus consulting. They cleared all my doubts and made me sure that I am investing into a right business. Since then, being their franchise I had no problems facing regarding money or anything else. The team is really supportive, thank you Morpheus Human Consulting.

Cons

No cons in this organization.

"Review for morpheus human consulting"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

I was looking out for a franchise business where I could handle my 9-5 job and another business. Morpheus human consulting gave me that opportunity where I could handle both the things at a same time. I started with commercial business. Working with Morpheus keeps me updated with the current job market scenario. Before starting the franchise business, I also gone through the reviews. Few were positive and few were negative. Those complaints/reviews on Indian consumer complaints were filed against other company with the same name. I cleared all my doubts with the team.I have personally met Mr. kailash shahani and we clarified all the doubts and i decided to start working with them. I am really happy with my decision. Thank you Morpheus human consulting for such a great opportunity.

Cons

since so long i am working with morpheus human consulting, no cons in this organization.