Morpheus Human Consulting "franchise model" Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Morpheus Human Consulting Employee Reviews about "franchise model"

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Affordable Franchise With Good Business Model"

Pros

I was looking for a recruitment franchise, but for any franchise business you need an office space. Researching on the internet, I came across Morpheus Consulting Franchise Model where they offer you two types of franchise option. Work from Home OR office. I opted for their work from home Franchise model. The investing amount was also quite affordable. Now its been more than one and a half year and I have no negative feedback for them.

Cons

No cons for this franchise

"Morpheus Consulting helped me to start a new business"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

Morpheus Consulting helped me to start a new franchise business. And I was also looking to start up a business since 6 months. During those 6 months I have gone through many business proposals but Morpheus consulting proposal was more interesting. I met them regarding the franchise model and I really liked it and started working with them. It’s been a wonderful experience to start my own organization in this HR field. Thanks Morpheus consulting for all your support.

Cons

NO cons in this organization

"franchise review"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

I was into HR since many years and I was looking up for a business which was into recruitment apart from my job. I saw their ad on LinkedIn about their franchise model proposal and it was a free consultation, thought of going and meeting them. Met the whole team and I liked their business model and started working with the team. Working with Morpheus keeps me updated with the current job market scenario. I could explore so many other industries because of Morpheus Consulting.. Thank you Morpheus human consulting for all your support.

Cons

No cons in this organization

"Morpheus consulting helped me to start a new business"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

I wanted to start a business since a long time and I have also gone through many franchise proposals. During that time I got introduced to Morpheus consulting franchise model. I met them regarding the business and I really liked it and started working with them. Working with Morpheus keeps me updated with the current job market scenario. It’s been a great experience to start my own business in HR field. Thank you Morpheus human consulting for all your support.

Cons

no cons in this organization.