Morpheus Human Consulting "no cons" Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Morpheus Human Consulting Employee Reviews about "no cons"

Updated Oct 9, 2019

4.5
Morpheus Human Consulting Founder and CEO  Kailash Shahani
Kailash Shahani
Pros
Cons
  • "No cons so far for this company(in 56 reviews)

• "There are no downsides for this company(in 6 reviews)

Reviews about "no cons"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "GOOD INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting

Pros

I am currently pursuing MBA in HR and summer internship is a part of my curriculum. Hence I applied at Morpheus Consulting. The feedback (positive / negative) provided by Kailash Shahani and Archana has helped me grow professionally as well as personally. Initially I just had knowledge about recruitment but after this internship I have understood how is Recruitment, sourcing and screening done. I am very thankful to Morpheus Human Consulting for giving me this opportunity.

Cons

There is no cons i found

Morpheus Human Consulting2019-09-11
  2. "Positive feedback for Morpheus Human Consulting"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting

Pros

I have been working as a Digital Marketing intern at Morpheus Consulting for a while now. Morpheus is a recruitment firm with positive environment, friendly staff. The work environment is very chill also the feedback you receive whether it may be positive or negative from your seniors really helps you to grow professionally as well as personally. Overall my journey has been amazing till now.

Cons

No cons as far as I am concerned

Morpheus Human Consulting2019-07-09
  3. "Summer Internship In Morpheus Consulting"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting

Pros

I am an MBA student looking for an summer internship which was compulsory for us.Applied to Morpheus Human Consulting through Campus placement and got selected. Its been a month and I must say the learning experience I am having is really worth and the positive feedback I received helped me in my growth both professionally and personally. Glad to be a part of Morpheus Consulting.

Cons

Have been presently working here and found no cons yet.

Morpheus Human Consulting2019-05-30
  4. "Marketing Field + Friendly Environment.. Perfect combo for Marketing Internship"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting

Pros

From being a part of an IT giant for almost about two years to finding my way into my desired area of work, I was quite skeptical of this change of career that stood in front of me. With a plan of pursuing an MBA in marketing, I always believed that a brief stint in marketing would help me get the right exposure. This is when I started looking for marketing internships and ended up applying to Morpheus Consulting. The response was pretty prompt. I was shortlisted and was called down for an interview at their Andheri office. I was not at all surprised of the positive reviews these folks had on various platforms. It has been quite some time now that I have been interning here and must admit that the work culture in Morpheus has helped me not just technically but also has enhanced my interpersonal skills. Surely the initial few days were tough to adapt to, but the Management here and their constant support never let me get bogged down. Overall it has been an eventful journey and continues to be. If you are open to learning, Morpheus is the place!

Cons

No cons from my end

Morpheus Human Consulting2019-05-13
  5. "Morpheus Consulting Franchise Business Opportunity"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting part-time

Pros

I already had an experience in HR industry and was following few HR company in LinkedIN. Seen an Ad of Morpheus Human Consulting work from home franchise business opportunity, I had emailed them and within the same day they called me up to inform about their Franchise. They had a very professional approach, they cleared all my doubts, complaints, queries and arranged a meeting in their office as I personally wanted to meet their team and confirm about my payment.Its been around 5 months now and I am having a very positive experience with them even if you are stuck somewhere just call them and they will solve your query very efficiently.

Cons

I have no cons for this franchise

Morpheus Human Consulting2019-05-08
  6. "Good Experience at Morpheus Consulting!"

Current Intern - Digital Marketing Intern in Mumbai

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting for less than a year

Pros

*Good Experience at Morpheus Consulting!* I am currently pursuing MBA in marketing and interested in Digital Marketing. As a part of course I am supposed to do an internship. As a complete fresher I wanted a start so applied in Internshala for Digital Marketing internship at Morpheus Consulting and got selected. I am working for FoodReviewOnline which is a part of Morpheus Consulting. During interview all my queries and complains were solved very efficiently. It’s been almost a month and my experience has been good. Trainer helped me in learning from basics. The entire Morpheus team has been very positive, kind and supporting throughout.

Cons

No Cons . . .

Morpheus Human Consulting2019-04-09
  7. "Having a good learning experience in Morpheus Consulting"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting

Pros

It’s been around two months that I joined the Morpheus Consulting family and from the time of joining till date, all the people here, right from the bosses to every other person has been very helpful and accommodating. It’s been a pleasure working here and I look forward to what new, each day would bring. At the initial days, I felt that I can’t do it but with the feedback I received whether it may be positive or negative really helped me. It’s just a matter of patience which you need and everything will be fine. I am glad to be doing internship here.

Cons

No cons . . .

Morpheus Human Consulting2019-04-04
  8. "A unique and an amazing internship"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting

Pros

Recently I completed my graduation in Journalism and was looking for an internship or full time job. So applied on internshala and other job sites. FoodReviewOnline which is a part of Morpheus Consulting called me up via internshala for an interview. The interview went very smooth but was assigned with an assignment. Done with the successful assignment submission and got selected as a Food Journalist. Overall this is one of the best internship as per my qualification and also you get to learn a lot. The work environment is very positive and helpful. Perhaps this is one of those few internship where you get paid to eat.

Cons

No cons . . .

Morpheus Human Consulting2019-04-04
  9. "Thank You Morpheus Consulting"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

I recently completed my graduation and was looking for a job. I applied for jobs on many job sites. Received a call from Morpheus Consulting a job consulting firm regarding the job I was looking for. First they confirmed my necessary details and they arranged my interview. I went to their client’s office and gave the interview and got selected. Thanks to Morpheus Consulting for all the support they have given, right from arranging an interview till my joining date.

Cons

No cons from my side.

Morpheus Human Consulting2019-03-29
  10. "Morpheus Human Consulting Review"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting

Pros

I am a BMS student was looking for an internship in marketing where my skills could be testified and enhanced as I was planning to do my MBA in that field.Before getting enrolled in MBA an internship in the desired field would be very helpful to get a practical experience. Applied for several internships from internshala out of which Morpheus Human Consulting was the one to call me up just after the day I applied there. Got the call of selection on the same day I Interviewed. I must say am having a good challenging experience in Morpheus Consulting.The positive as well as the negative feedback I received really helped me to overcome my difficulties. Overall a friendly work environment

Cons

No cons so far for this company

Morpheus Human Consulting2019-03-08