Morpheus Human Consulting "work environment" Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Morpheus Human Consulting Employee Reviews about "work environment"

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Amazing Place To Work"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting as an intern

Pros

Morpheus is an amazing place to work. I’ve been here for more than a week now and the work is not at all boring. The people in Morpheus are very friendly and helpful. Our bosses Kailash and Archana are very systematic and have created a superb work environment. It feels great to work and yes I am learning a lot in this place and looking forward to getting some closures.

Cons

There are no cons from my side for this company

2. "Positive Feedback for Morpheus Consulting"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting as an intern

Pros

Joining Morpheus Human Consulting has been a learning and positive experience for me. It made me aware of my abilities as a marketing intern and made me improve myself as a better employee. It also made me much more professional in a working environment and to tackle the tasks that have to be completed from my side.

Cons

No cons from my side

3. "Good Learning Experience and Exposure"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting as an intern

Pros

After my graduation in BMS-Marketing, I wanted to have some exposure to the real world so I decided to do an internship in marketing. I came across Morpheus Human consulting through internshala.I am working here for a month and I have no compaints regarding their training and also the exposure i am getting.It is perfect place to start career as they train you from base and also work environment here is friendly and everyone is very cooperative.

Cons

There are no cons as far.

4. "Morpheus Human Consulting Feedback"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting as an intern

Pros

I had completed my BMS and was looking for an internship in HR field. I had applied for Internship for HR in Morpheus Consulting. Finally got selected after 2 rounds of interview and must say the work environment in Morpheus is very friendly. My feedback for Morpheus Consulting will always stay positive because whenever I have any query, complaints, etc all of them are solved very efficiently by them.

Cons

No cons from my side

5. "morpheus human consulting positive feedback"

Current Employee - Recruitment Specialist in Mumbai

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

It has been a great working with Morpheus,has good working environment .i am been learning more recruitment skills with them. Its even a great platform for freshers they can gain a lot of knowledge and skills about recruitment. People around are always enthusiast and self motivated about work best thing is the refreshment game session after lunch break i think all organisations should arrange such stress busting sessions for employees.once again its great working with Morpheus Human Consulting.

Cons

It has been a long time working with Morpheus but i have not found any cons in the organisation. Its a great work place .

6. "Good Experience for Interns to Foray into HR"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

I have been working with Morpheus for past 6 months. I have completed my internship and now I am working as an Recruitment Specialist. Its been a learning experience for me as I was a fresher before joining Morpheus. The working environment is really nice and all the co-workers are very friendly and helping.

Cons

Working with Morpheus as being a learning experience and while learning, I have made multiple mistakes and have been bashed up for the same. But the bashing as helped me to grow in my career and from an Intern, I have become a full time employee with Morpheus

7. "Great opportunities for career growth""

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mumba (Brazil)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mumba (Brazil)

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Morpheus Consulting does provide a sustainable and challenging platform for people to showcase their recruitment skill. Work Environment is Eco Friendly. Flexible Timing applies here. Monthly team out binds the Team together and it does affect work in positive way.

Cons

Didn't noticed any cons.professional approach

Advice to Management

Lunch time should be extended

8. "Professional and diligent organization"

Current Employee - Recruitment Specialist in Mumbai

Pros

Very good Working environment with good culture with excellent supportive Colleagues.

Cons

there is no downside of the company which i need to write.

Advice to Management

Advice to management is just keep growing the same as we do for better culture and development of organization and even employees.

9. "Good Work Ethics"

Current Employee - Human Resources Recruiter in Mumbai
    Current Employee - Human Resources Recruiter in Mumbai

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Cons

Nothing that i could think as of now.

10. "Recruitment Specialist"

Current Employee - Recruitment Specialist in Andheri
    Current Employee - Recruitment Specialist in Andheri

Pros

Feels great working here.the people working here are very warm and welcoming. everything is professional and the work environment is safe and secure.

Cons

no cons as such, too new to think of that.