Morpheus Human Consulting Employee Reviews about "work environment"

Updated 24 Jan 2020

4.5
Morpheus Human Consulting Founder and CEO  Kailash Shahani
Kailash Shahani
Pros
Cons
  • "No cons so far for this company(in 56 reviews)

• "No complaints so far for Morpheus Consulting(in 5 reviews)

Reviews about "work environment"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Internship opportunity at its best!"

Current Intern - Human Resources in Andheri East

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting for more than 3 years

Pros

I joined Morpheus Human Consulting as an HR intern. I did not think I would get such a great exposure in the recruitment field before joining. The owner Mr Kailash Shahani is a person with great knowledge and is easily approachable. He helps me with both positive as well as negative feedback while working. The work environment is also very friendly.

Cons

All negative feedback received is for my betterment only.

Morpheus Human Consulting2019-09-28
  2. "Great Experience in Morpheus Consulting"

4.0

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

Working in Morpheus Consulting is really a great experience.Got some good recruitment skills because of them.Its even a great platform for freshers they can gain a lot of knowledge and skills about recruitment. People around are always enthusiast about work.The work environment is also very friendly and positive.

Cons

. . . . . . . . .

Morpheus Human Consulting2020-01-25
  3. "Great and Positive Experience in Morpheus Consulting"

4.0

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

I was a student of IBS College and got hired by Morpheus Consulting in the campus placement. It’s been around a month now, till now I must say I am having good learning experience. My seniors have been giving me positive and negative feedback which is definitely helping me a lot. The challenges like filtering and sourcing the relevant candidate and how to overcome those challenges efficiently has become possible now because of those feedbacks. The work environment is very friendly and helpful which made me more confident. Looking forward for my closures soon!

Cons

. . . . . . . ..

Morpheus Human Consulting2020-01-10
  4. "Career Starter – Morpheus Human Consulting"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

One of my friend refer me Morpheus Consulting for job. I joined as a Intern. My experience is amazing to work with such a supportive, helpful seniors and colleagues. Mr. Kailash Shahani will always there to help and guide you. Work environment is very friendly and I love the way entire team celebrate festivals and various different occasions, which definitely motivate to work hard.

Cons

. . . . . . . .

Morpheus Human Consulting2019-09-16
  5. "Internship served Right"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting

Pros

Doing an internship is all about learning about the working environment in a particular field. I am an HR intern at Morpheus Human Consulting a recruitment consultant, and I can say that I have learnt a lot. While working Mr Kailash Shahani the owner of Morpheus Consulting, gives me positive and negative feedback which helps me grow both personally as well as professionally. Apart from that, the Morpheus team is also really helpful and friendly.

Cons

I have not had any such negative experience to share

Morpheus Human Consulting2019-08-26
  6. "Glad to be a part of Morpheus Consulting"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting

Pros

I wanted to switch my career to being a recruiter, so I decided to do an internship. I applied on a few companies on intenshala, most of them rejected me as I was a BA student. However, Morpheus Human Consulting overlooked that factor and selected me. My experience here so far has been great I have learnt a lot about being an HR. The work environment is very friendly, positive and everyone is easily approachable. Good work is positively appreciated and mistakes are followed with negative feedback which helps you grow

Cons

This place is amazing can't think of cons

Morpheus Human Consulting2019-08-21
  7. "Positive feedback for Morpheus Human Consulting"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting

Pros

I have been working as a Digital Marketing intern at Morpheus Consulting for a while now. Morpheus is a recruitment firm with positive environment, friendly staff. The work environment is very chill also the feedback you receive whether it may be positive or negative from your seniors really helps you to grow professionally as well as personally. Overall my journey has been amazing till now.

Cons

No cons as far as I am concerned

Morpheus Human Consulting2019-07-09
  8. "Career Building Opportunity In Morpheus Consulting"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting

Pros

Morpheus Human Consulting has contributed to a great extend to make my career bright.They helped me improve on my skills by giving me comprehensive training. Kailash sir and Archana ma'am has played a huge role in polishing me on my skills and given me feedback whether positive or negative which helped me to grow. Overall the work environment is very friendly and enthusiastic. Glad to be a part of Morpheus Consulting

Cons

None. . . . .

Morpheus Human Consulting2019-07-03
  9. "Positive Feedback For Morpheus Consulting"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

I had joined Morpheus Consulting a month back. Before joining, I went through 3 rounds of interview followed by technical round, HR round and an interview with the founder. All the round went very well and had given me a confidence that it was my right decision to begin my career from here. From then till now I am having a good learning experience plus my seniors are very kind and helpful. The work environment is very friendly and positive.

Cons

I don't have any cons.

Morpheus Human Consulting2019-06-03
  10. "A unique and an amazing internship"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting

Pros

Recently I completed my graduation in Journalism and was looking for an internship or full time job. So applied on internshala and other job sites. FoodReviewOnline which is a part of Morpheus Consulting called me up via internshala for an interview. The interview went very smooth but was assigned with an assignment. Done with the successful assignment submission and got selected as a Food Journalist. Overall this is one of the best internship as per my qualification and also you get to learn a lot. The work environment is very positive and helpful. Perhaps this is one of those few internship where you get paid to eat.

Cons

No cons . . .

Morpheus Human Consulting2019-04-04