Morrison Healthcare Employee Reviews about "great company"

Updated Nov 11, 2020

Found 135 of over 2,635 reviews

4.3
Morrison Healthcare CEO Tim Pierce
Tim Pierce
1,848 Ratings
Pros
  • "There are lots of opportunities for growth(in 157 reviews)

• "Great company with plenty of opportunity for advancement(in 139 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Work life balance is sometimes not balanced(in 86 reviews)

• "Long hours working in the field(in 74 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "great company"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 4.0
      Former Employee

Nov 11, 2020 - Registered Dietitian in Glen Burnie, MD
      Business Outlook

Pros

Morrison healthcare is a very great company.

Cons

There are no cons about Morrison healthcare.

Employer Representative

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review. We appreciate your review. Your outlook will help us continue to grow and support our current employees. Good luck in your future endeavors and we are thankful for the time you spent with us.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great Company

Aug 30, 2020 - Director in Winston-Salem, NC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great Company and easy advancement

Cons

Horrible communication from VP’s and above on what’s going on in the business.

Employer Representative

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. It is great to hear you are enjoying your experience. Communication between us and our associates is a key factor in making sure all operations are running smoothly and all voices are heard. Your recommendations will help us continue to grow in this area. Thanks for making Morrison a great place to work, we're glad you're apart of our family.

3. 4.0

Great Healthcare Company

Aug 21, 2020 - Patient Services Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great company lots of growth opportunities.

Cons

Long hours for managers other then that no complaints.

Employer Representative

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. It is great to hear you are enjoying your experience and taking advantage of our many opportunities for growth. We are so glad you're apart of our family. Thanks for making Morrison a great place to work!

4. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Excellent company

Jul 13, 2020 - Executive Chef in Charlottesville, VA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great company values, genuine care for employees, the team feels like family.

Cons

Paid time off could be better

Continue reading
    5. 4.0

Manager

Jul 3, 2020 - Patient Services Manager in Hampton, VA
      Business Outlook

Pros

The company is an great company to work for

Cons

Has nothing bad to say about the company

Employer Representative

Hello, thanks for leaving a review! It is great to hear you're enjoying your experience. We're proud to have you apart of the Morrison family.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company ,Great experience

Jun 15, 2020 - Retail Manager in Cambridge, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

this is great company to work for and there is always something new to learn , I have learn alot and find the management time very helpful and very caring , providing great care to customers needs and connecting with staff , nurses , doctors and just about everyone has always been a priority for morrison healthcare with guality products being served, so far so good..

Cons

no complaints so far experience has been great

Continue reading
    7. 4.0

Jun 22, 2020 - Clinical Dietitian
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great company, good benefits and opportunities to further career.

Cons

No cons to report in regards to company

Employer Representative

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. It is wonderful to hear your time with us. We're proud to have you apart of our family, thanks for making Morrison a great place to work.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great Company

May 14, 2020 - Director in Booneville, MS
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have been very blessed to work for such a great company. I began working for Morrison in 2014 and since then I have been given so many opportunities for growth. I started as cook and am now the director of my own unit and am also now a CDM, CFPP. Morrison loves to grow and develop their teams. I truly believe that you can go as far as you have the aspirations to go.

Cons

There is only one con that really comes to my mind and that is because the company is so big, sometimes it takes a little more effort to find the right person to answer your question.

Employer Representative

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review. We are so glad to hear you’re enjoying your experience and that you share our passion for helping people. We agree, there is great opportunity for growth. Thanks for making Morrison a great place to work, we’re proud to have you on our team.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Apr 9, 2020 - Executive Chef
      Business Outlook

Pros

Morrison Healthcare has been a great company to work for. This is a great company to work for, with great benefits, and a care for our personal lives as well as a great concern for each of our associates.

Cons

Like with all businesses there is always a dedication to the business first.

Employer Representative

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review. We are so glad to hear you’re enjoying your experience and that you share our passion for helping people. Thanks for making Morrison a great place to work, we’re proud to have you on our team.

10. 5.0

RD Review

Apr 8, 2020 - Registered Dietitian
      Business Outlook

Pros

Morrison has been a great company to work for. They have accumulated well with the current pandemic and have adjusted policies to keep us safe at work. Morrison has helped me advance my career in creating a full time position at our cancer center, which was not an option when I began with the company 1.5 years ago. Growth opportunities are endless.

Cons

I currently have no cons for this company.

Employer Representative

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review. We are so glad to hear you’re enjoying your experience and that you share our passion for helping people. We agree, our opportunity for growth are endless. Thanks for making Morrison a great place to work, we’re proud to have you on our team.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 135 Reviews