Morrison Living Reviews

Updated 12 May 2021

3.8
Morrison Living CEO Scott MacLellan
Scott MacLellan
Pros
  • "So much room for growth, a lot of regional support(in 6 reviews)

• "People focused, high culinary standards, great benefits(in 6 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Poor work life balance at accounts(in 14 reviews)

• "Have to work long hours, many weekends and holidays(in 6 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee

Dont look anywhere else

12 May 2021 - Sales
      Business Outlook

Pros

people, company, growth, work-life balance, employee appreciation.

Cons

you are paid once a month

2. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Awesome Benefits

20 Feb 2021 - Sous Chef in Covington, LA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great Benefits, 25 PTO days accrued within the first year, discount shopping amd great deals thru compass group

Cons

inability to refuse client request, even if to the detriment of the team or unit

Communications Manager

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback. We value your passion for the work you do! Thanks for the time you spent with Morrison Living, making it a great place to work. Best of luck in your future endeavors!

3. 2.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Entry Level

3 May 2021 - Nutrition Care Manager in New Braunfels, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great training opportunities, great opportunity to get your career started as a dietitian

Cons

Support from management is very limited, pay is not commensurate with level of work expected from their employees

Communications Manager

Hello – thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We know our associates work very hard each and every day. If your manager is not doing a good job of supporting you, please connect with our HR Support Team. Without your contributions, we can’t serve our residents well. Thanks for being a part of the Morrison Living family and taking the time to provide constructive feedback.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Incredible place to learn & grow

7 Apr 2021 - Executive Director in Fort Wayne, IN
      Business Outlook

Pros

Innovation and taking care of people

Cons

Wish we were able to engage with residents more, but not possible due to covid

Communications Manager

Hello – thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We’re thrilled to hear that you’re enjoying your experience with Morrison Living and share our values and mission. We’re so proud to have you on our team.

5. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

OK

26 Apr 2021 - Executive Chef in Northville, MI
      Business Outlook

Pros

OK pay decent schedule if you can do your own recruiting

Cons

Management does not care about you at all. They will leave you out to dry

Morrison Living Response

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review. We believe that management support is very important, and it is unfortunate that your time here is not what you had hoped. We wish you the best with your future endeavors, and are thankful for the time you spent here.

6. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 8 years

Work you to death. Then throw you away when you get worn out.

14 Apr 2021 - Executive Chef
      Business Outlook

Pros

Can not think of a single postive.

Cons

Long hours, expected to cover multiple jobs salary positions and hourly with no slack for you. Zero help from corporate higher ups for support . insurance is on the high end. Don't care bout you ask people. Low ball you on payment

Morrison Living Response

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Although your time here is not what you hoped, your feedback will help us grow and support our current employees. We are thankful for the time you spent here.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee

It's a great company to work for.

25 Feb 2021 - Dishwasher in Farmington, CT
      Business Outlook

Pros

- 1 free meal per-shift

Cons

Not many Cons, I didn't really have any problems working for this company.

Communications Manager

Hello there, thanks for leaving us a review. We are so glad to hear you’re enjoying your experience and that you share in our passion for helping people. Thanks for making Morrison Living a great place to work!

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great purpose-driven company

1 Feb 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great leadership. They truly invest in your own professional development and focus on creating the best place to work for their employees.

Cons

There's a lot to juggle - priorities and initiatives are constantly evolving.

Communications Manager

Hi – thanks for leaving a review. We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your experience with Morrison Living and share our values and mission. Good luck in your future endeavors and we are thankful for the time you spent with us.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great team

11 Feb 2021 - Regional Director of Operations
      Business Outlook

Pros

teamwork, innovation, communication and compassion

Cons

Some of the processes are repetetive

Communications Manager

Hello – thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We’re thrilled to hear that you’re enjoying your experience with Morrison Living and share our values and mission. We’re so proud to have you on our team!

10. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 8 years

Mixed messages

27 Jan 2021 - Executive Chef
      Business Outlook

Pros

People that you get to work with

Cons

some of the management are very centered on just profit and company initiatives and not putting the clients needs first.

1 person found this review helpful

Communications Manager

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review. We believe healthy relationships between managers and their reports is very important. Please reach out to your HR Support Team. They’ll be able to help you with the specific issues you’re facing. Thanks for being a part of the Morrison Living family and taking the time to provide constructive feedback.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 102 Reviews