Found 303 of over 6T reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about NBCUniversal
Referral and Opportunities
Hi All, I have 4 years experience as Application Support Engineer ,Currently working in TCS for banking domain . Skill - Abinitio ETL, Unix shell scripting, Oracle SQL, Kibana, Redhat Openshift ECS,Kibana, Service Now Serving Notice Period- LWD -Sep 13th 2022 Please refer me in any product based organization IBM Amazon Standard Chartered BNY Mellon | Pershing BNP Paribas Fidelity Investments Fiserv, Inc FIS Global Commonwealth Bank Comcast NBCUniversal Media Deloitte Deutsche Bank DBS Bank HSBC
Got a burning question about NBCUniversal? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with NBCUniversal employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great people to work with on a daily basis who are very talented and dedicated to getting things out right." (in 554 reviews)
- "The benefits are great and they have a lot of perks that you don't get other places." (in 447 reviews)
- "Great culture and respect for everybody" (in 162 reviews)
- "Great company and teams to work with" (in 126 reviews)
- "They will constantly check up on you to see how you're doing and help wherever they can so you can have a good work/life balance." (in 105 reviews)
- "low pay (only $15/hour) and I don't know if it is negotiable" (in 213 reviews)
- "Long hours and not a lot of off days" (in 159 reviews)
- "Management is terrible and doesn't want u to succeed" (in 133 reviews)
- "Low salaries with very small raises every year" (in 84 reviews)
- "Some managers are bad and hard to work for" (in 65 reviews)