NEC Corporation Reviews
72% would recommend to a friend
(1739 total reviews)
85% approve of CEO
Found 1,739 of over 2T reviews
Updated 28 Nov 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about NEC Corporation
2 days ago
Hi fishes, I got two offers: 1: Cognizant: senior associate: 21 lpa 2: Nec corporation: technical lead: 20.5 lpa In term of Job security and work life balance which one is bette(job security is main criteria). Note: For Nec, I wanted a senior dev position but they offering me technical lead position which would be something new to me. Pls help Cognizant Nec india corporation Tata consultancy services (tcs) Infosys Wipro EPAM Systems Tech Mahindra HCL Technologies
Big 4 Discussions!
5 months ago
Anyone selling their car please dm. Model should above 2018. Tata Consultancy Deloitte Accenture Infosys EY KPMG India HCL Technologies Samsung R&D Institute India - Noida IBM Google Pepsico PwC India Nec india corporation Nucleus Software Exports Adobe Amazon India Flipkart
Got a burning question about NEC Corporation? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with NEC Corporation employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good work life balance and leisure working nature." (in 122 reviews)
- "People are good and its OJT system was great." (in 62 reviews)
- "Supervisor and colleagues are friendly and helpful." (in 47 reviews)
- "Good peer partners and work environment upto an extend" (in 41 reviews)
- "Good teams and culture." (in 37 reviews)
- "1. Management is poor." (in 132 reviews)
- "Low salary (rely on the high bonus) Ad hoc urgent task (OT required in this situation) Challenging work loads" (in 113 reviews)
- "level managers have no managerial skills" (in 41 reviews)
- "Flexible Working Hour" (in 24 reviews)
- "If you are closer to senior management then only you will be promoted" (in 21 reviews)
- 5.023 Oct 2023Technical LeadCurrent Employee
When I completed my course, I wanted to join a company where I could learn and grow. At NEC India, I got a workplace culture where I was provided the space to acquire new skills. Here, I found the managers supportive of training employees.
I feel that the employee retention policy could have been far better2
- 5.08 Nov 2023Web DeveloperCurrent Employee
I didn’t acquire many soft skills during my under-graduation. But, at NEC India, I found the atmosphere conducive enough to acquire strong interpersonal and communication skills. This is all because of the corporate culture, which has a belief that one can develop these skills with a little effort.
The salary package it offers is too less compare to market rate
- 5.01 Nov 2023Senior Java DeveloperCurrent Employee
My morale has remained high in the company as the organizational culture ensures fairness in compensating the employees. Performance-based bonuses have been given to me on the basis of a sound assessment, which is overseen by the reporting manager.
Knowledge transfer is rather slow when project leads leave the company
- 5.014 Nov 2023Senior Testing EngineerFormer Employee
good exposures to new techs, good management.
long distance to travell, especially when residene is inside city premisis.
- 5.023 Oct 2023Associate Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearNoida
My promotion is clearly linked with my performance. A fair assessment has been done of my performance after which recognition and rewards like salary hikes and promotions are given. Nobody is given an out-of-turn promotion that they may not deserve.
Favoritism in promotion overshadows performance and hard work many times2
- 5.010 Oct 2023Junior Java DeveloperCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearNoida
Performance benchmarks have been clearly communicated to me by my managers. This transparent communication helped me improve my performance, and as a result, I have been able to get rewards like performance-based bonuses and salary hikes.
Many companies are sharing their profits and NEC India should also do it.2
NEC Corporation Reviews FAQs
NEC Corporation has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 2,210 reviews left anonymously by employees. 72% of employees would recommend working at NEC Corporation to a friend and 63% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
72% of NEC Corporation employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated NEC Corporation 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.