What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The people you work with are really great and you become a close team." (in 18 reviews)
- "Staff are friendly and easy to get along with" (in 10 reviews)
- "Potentially there is room for movement There are great people working there Very large team" (in 9 reviews)
- "Loads of training available" (in 8 reviews)
- "Good opportunities for research and development" (in 7 reviews)
- "very long and unsociable hours" (in 9 reviews)
- "The pay can be low" (in 8 reviews)
- "Management don’t listen and come across as bullies" (in 7 reviews)
- "playing by other staff members which results in a conniving culture." (in 5 reviews)
- "Bullying is a huge culture within organisation, people in Upper management are the worst, led by non clinical managers who have no understanding of blood use!" (in 4 reviews)
Found 189 of over 213 reviews
Updated 19 Sept 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 3.013 Sept 2018Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Flexible working culture, great balance between work and personal life
Not up to date with technologies1
NHS Blood and Transplant Reviews FAQs
NHS Blood and Transplant has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 213 reviews left anonymously by employees. 61% of employees would recommend working at NHS Blood and Transplant to a friend and 45% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.
61% of NHS Blood and Transplant employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated NHS Blood and Transplant 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.