Found 10,698 of over 14T reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The people are great and are there to work and complete the tasks at hand." (in 709 reviews)
- "Benefits are great and affordable" (in 695 reviews)
- "Great culture and the motivation is there to have a lot of pride in the work that you are doing." (in 416 reviews)
- "Fun and great work life balance." (in 311 reviews)
- "Great work environment and worked with me as I was going to graduate school at the time." (in 243 reviews)
- "Poor coordination among departments; insincere attempts at collaboration; no meaningful changes to poor management" (in 473 reviews)
- "Low pay and no pay for meal time" (in 379 reviews)
- "bad managers in the site i was at" (in 300 reviews)
- "Long hours and lots of uncertain shift changes" (in 286 reviews)
- "low salary so painful and far" (in 138 reviews)
- 5.031 Aug 2023Retail Sales AssociateFormer Employee
I worked with best team in a very good atmosphere under the guidance of best managers.
No cons it was my bad that i have to quit it from their.
NIKE Reviews FAQs
NIKE has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 14,080 reviews left anonymously by employees. 80% of employees would recommend working at NIKE to a friend and 70% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
80% of NIKE employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated NIKE 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.