NYU Langone Health Financial Analyst Reviews

Robert I. Grossman
  1. "Good place"

Current Employee - Associate Financial Analyst

I have been working at NYU Langone Health full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great benefits, good work/life balance

Cons

Not much room for growth, favoritism

NYU Langone Health2020-03-16
  2. "Great place to work"

5.0
    Current Employee - Senior Financial Analyst in New York, NY

I have been working at NYU Langone Health full-time for more than a year

Pros

Room for growth, great pay and benefits

Cons

Office politics can get out of hand

NYU Langone Health2020-02-20
  3. "Supply Chain was a disaster"

2.0
    Former Employee - Senior Financial Analyst

I worked at NYU Langone Health full-time

Pros

Learned a lot while at this job

Cons

very political environment where everyone is out to get you

NYU Langone Health2020-02-13
  4. "Very peaceful"

I have been working at NYU Langone Health full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good work life balance and benefits

Cons

Not enough growth, slow promotions

NYU Langone Health2019-08-28

"Horrible place to work"

2.0
    Current Employee - Financial Systems Analyst in New York, NY

I have been working at NYU Langone Health full-time for less than a year

Pros

Salary is competitive compared to the epic market. 5 weeks pto.

Cons

overworked and undervalued. As systems analyst we worked 10-12 hours a day and its never enough. Management does not value their employees and are not professional. There is a high turn over in this department. In the matter of 6 months 10 employees resigned. They often disrespect and inappropriately communicate with their employees. On more than one occasion we have been quarantined during lunch hours, and after work hours. I have witnessed several employees crying at their desks. The morale is very low and quiet depressing. there is no work/life balance.

NYU Langone Health2019-07-26
  6. "Could Be Better"

I have been working at NYU Langone Health full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Vacation Time = 24 days out of the gate. Medical / Dental Benefits

Cons

Management does not recognize talent. Promotions are few and far between. Tht's why people come here for two years and move on.

NYU Langone Health2019-07-08

August 28, 2019Candidate Engagement Specialist

Thank you for your recommendation and positive outlook of NYU Langone Health! We appreciate your more than three years of services as a Financial Analyst. We offer our staff excellent benefits and we’re happy to hear that you are pleased with your paid time-off. At NYU Langone Health, we recognize our talented team of professionals and offer several resources, including our Steps for Success program, to encourage and support internal mobility. Our Internal Career Planning team is dedicated to helping our staff navigate career opportunities throughout our organization that meet their skill set, experience and interests. We are disappointed to hear that your experience with management was not positive and encourage you to reach out to us directly at connect@nyulangone.org so that we can learn more about your experience and address your concerns with the appropriate parties.

7. "Good Benefits"

Current Employee - Senior Financial Analyst in New York, NY

I have been working at NYU Langone Health full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good benefits and vacations + 403B

Cons

Very long hours at time

NYU Langone Health2019-06-11

August 28, 2019Candidate Engagement Specialist

Thank you for sharing your review with us! As an academic medical center, we are committed to providing our staff with the guidance and support they need in order to accomplish great work. We know the importance of a healthy balance between work and life and offer a variety of benefits to support this. We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with your benefits package and time-off policy. At NYU Langone Health, we recognize that our employees are our best resource and we greatly appreciate all of your feedback and hard-work to ensure that NYU Langone Health remains at the cutting edge!

8. "It was just okay"

Current Contractor - Financial Analyst in New York, NY

I have been working at NYU Langone Health for less than a year

Pros

Money was decent, but contractors paid much less than full-time employees

Cons

There wasn't much work, which caused the contract to be terminated. Hired a lot of people for basically no work.

NYU Langone Health2019-05-13

"Promote your own talent"

Current Employee - Senior Financial Analyst

I have been working at NYU Langone Health full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great benefits, good people and coworkers. There are learning opportunities through the internal employee webpage. Cutting edge technology and patient experience concentrated hospital. Very interesting work. It's a very stable company and industry where many employees stay for decades employed. Such a great company that would love to stay as an employee if more career advancement is in place.

Cons

Commuting is terrible all the way on 1st ave. Very slow to adapt to change in some department due to management being used to one way of working and because they have been with the company for decades. At the same time, depending on the department, employees with great track records are not promoted. They rather hire outside person. Overall is a good company but don't think you'll be in leadership positions "fast", expect to be passed on a few times for other less talented than you and teach that person how to do the work.

NYU Langone Health2019-04-18

July 10, 2019Candidate Engagement Specialist

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and are glad to hear you are enjoying working with your colleagues! We strive to provide our employees with excellent benefits and offer several learning opportunities to encourage professional growth. Indeed, our cutting edge technology allows us to provide world class care to our patients and their families. We are proud of our long standing employees and value career advancement. For our staff’s convenience, we offer complimentary commuter shuttle buses and ferry rides to assist with transportation needs to our different locations. Our internal career planning team works closely with departments throughout the organization to ensure that employees are given the opportunity for advancement. To help our employees learn more about our exciting career opportunities, each job is posted for three days within the department before the job is shared with the rest of the organization and externally. Internal mobility is very important to us at NYU Langone as is employee satisfaction. We appreciate your constructive feedback and it will help us continue to improve. We see the value in our employees and our main interest is in helping our employees grow by learning and further developing their skill sets.

"Financial Analyst"

I have been working at NYU Langone Health full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good health and time-off benefits.

Cons

Poor work setting. Neutral mobility opportunity.

NYU Langone Health2019-01-09

May 3, 2019Candidate Engagement Specialist

Thank you for sharing your recommendation of NYU Langone Health! We are grateful for your over three years of service. We provide our employees with excellent benefits, including our generous time-off for eligible staff. We have several internal talent mobility initiatives including our Steps For Success (SFS) program (located on our website) which pairs employees with Internal Career Planning Specialists to navigate new career opportunities with us. We embrace a positive work environment and value feedback from our employees. Please contact us at connect@nyulangone.org so that we can learn more about your experience and improve accordingly.

Found 21 reviews