Find jobs for Research Coordinator

1. "Good place to work"

Current Employee - Clinical Research Nurse Coordinator in Mineola, NY
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at NYU Langone Health full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

They offer Good Benefits to employees

Cons

Lack of administration support to nurses

NYU Langone Health2020-05-20
  2. "Job at NYU"

Former Employee - Clinical Research Coordinator

I worked at NYU Langone Health full-time

Pros

Amazing environment and all the resources available to you.

Cons

Management could be better, often so much bureaucracy to advance certain projects

NYU Langone Health2020-02-28
  3. "Good place"

Current Intern - Clinical Research Coordinator in New York, NY

I have been working at NYU Langone Health for more than 5 years

Pros

Nice place to work at, friendly people

Cons

long work hours and mismatch with employees

NYU Langone Health2020-02-05
  4. "Great, but no work/life balance"

Former Employee - Research Coordinator in New York, NY
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at NYU Langone Health full-time for more than a year

Pros

Benefits are really good, pay is comparable to other academic medical centers (highest I've seen in the area), they really invest in their CRCs/research teams and provide a lot of comprehensive training days, the work you're doing is really great and they help you hit the ground running.

Cons

Salaried, so they don't pay for lunch (35 hours), different departments have varied/mixed signals for expectations. Strict employee handbook (dress code, appearance, late policy)

NYU Langone Health2019-09-20

December 23, 2019Candidate Engagement Specialist

Thank you for sharing your recommendation and positive outlook of NYU Langone Health! We are happy to hear that you were pleased with your compensation and benefits package and experienced support and comprehensive training as a Research Coordinator. We promote a supportive and inclusive work environment so we’re happy to hear that you had a positive experience during your employment with us. NYU Langone Health provides an unpaid meal break in accordance with state law. We continue to monitor our salaries to ensure they are competitive. Our policies are applied consistently to ensure fairness and provide the best service to our patients and all staff. Please feel free to reach out to us directly at connect@nyulangone.org if you would like to speak further about your experience.

"Great workplace"

Current Employee - Research Coordinator

I have been working at NYU Langone Health full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great benefits Great work environment

Cons

No cons in my experience

NYU Langone Health2019-07-30

November 14, 2019Candidate Engagement Specialist

Thank you for sharing your recommendation of NYU Langone Health! We are grateful for your more than 5 years of service as a Research Coordinator! We are thrilled to hear that you are pleased with your benefits package and that you are experiencing a positive work environment. We are so happy to hear that we have met your intention of being a great place to work and appreciate your feedback! Feel free to reach out to us at connect@nyulangone.org to share more about your experience and accomplishments with us. We love hearing from our employees!

6. "Job Review"

Former Employee - Clinical Research Coordinator in Mineola, NY

I worked at NYU Langone Health full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

PTO, benefits, pay is good

Cons

nothing I enjoyed working here

NYU Langone Health2019-06-25
  7. "Good benefits, decent pay"

Current Employee - Research Coordinator

I have been working at NYU Langone Health full-time for more than a year

Pros

NYU is a large institution with really good benefits and pretty good pay. Colleagues are very friendly and great to work with.

Cons

In an academic/research setting, there is little room for advancement.

NYU Langone Health2019-07-05

August 28, 2019Candidate Engagement Specialist

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. As a world class academic center, we are proud to offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits to our staff. We are happy to hear that you enjoy working with your colleagues in the research department. We value the professional growth of our employees and offer a variety of resources on our internal portal (under the “Career Development” tab) to help employees learn about the career opportunities within our organization. Our Internal Career Planning team, within Talent Acquisition, provides our staff with support and guidance on how to navigate career opportunities throughout the organization. If you have any questions, please reach out to us directly at connect@nyulangone.org so that we can best assist you.

8. "current employee"

Current Employee - Clinical Research Coordinator in New York, NY

I have been working at NYU Langone Health full-time for more than a year

Pros

working in an academic research setting, great benefits

Cons

not a lot of opportunities to grow -- hiring freeze

NYU Langone Health2019-03-26

July 10, 2019Candidate Engagement Specialist

Thank you for sharing your recommendation and positive outlook of our organization! We provide our employees with top-notch benefits. As a world class academic medical center, we are proud to be at the forefront of innovation and cutting edge research. We believe that continuous growth and development is important for every member of our community. For example, our Steps for Success program helps our employees explore new opportunities within the organization by pairing employees with Internal Career Planning Specialists to navigate career development within the organization based on the employee’s skill set, experience, and career interests. In fact, 1,091 positions were filled by existing employees in 2018 and we will continue our commitment to the growth and development of our employees in 2019! We have many exciting career opportunities available that can be found on our career site, jobs.nyulangone.org. Please contact us at connect@nyulangone.org if you are interested in learning more about the internal mobility resources available to you.

9. "Great organization, rewarding entry level"

Former Employee - Research Coordinator in New York, NY

I worked at NYU Langone Health full-time for less than a year

Pros

Lots of responsibility for those who seek it. Lots of learning opportunities (lunch and learns). Great work life balance. Fair pay

Cons

Bureaucratic. Hard to get a promotion. Can be hard to create new opportunities in your area of interest.

NYU Langone Health2019-01-30

May 3, 2019Candidate Engagement Specialist

Thank you for your recommendation and positive outlook of NYU Langone Health! As a world class academic medical center, we value the professional growth of our employees and a healthy balance between work and life. We strive to provide our employees with competitive salaries. Our Internal Career Planning Specialists help our staff explore exciting career opportunities within our organization. If you would like to speak further, please feel free to contact us at connect@nyulangone.org.

10. "Clinical Research Coordinator"

Current Employee - Clinical Research Coordinator in Mineola, NY

I have been working at NYU Langone Health full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Challenging, interesting, flexible, supportive management

Cons

None that I can think of at present

NYU Langone Health2018-07-12