The latest conversations about Tech India
Bhai 38 lakh fixed h 7 yoe tab bhi bc log mere ko chain se nahi jeene dete ki Switch kar le Switch kar le Switch kar le Mere yahan opening refer kardu Yahi time hai grow karne ka etc etc BC koi ye nahi bolta ki yehi time hai thoda stable company m jao chain se jeelo fir bacche ho jaenge fir unka dekho, parents ki age ho jaegi unko dekho, aur apni health jo COMA m hai usko kab dekhoge 50+ ke baad. Bc kitna paisa hona chahiye 7/8 yoe pe
Hi All, I recently gave my interview at cognizant and i heard from my manager that I have been selected they are deciding whether to give me associate position or senior associate position since I hold 3.9 years of exp as of now I desperately want to work onsite be it any country. I asked the interviewer during my tech- managerial round if there are onsite opportunity and he said yes and it depends on project. I want to know what are the chances I can get one? Cognizant Cognizant Technology Solu
Got a burning question about Nagarro? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Nagarro employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "2. Work life balance is good but as a fresher you have to prove yourself first." (in 528 reviews)
- "onboarding process is smooth and work culture is good" (in 280 reviews)
- "Salary and good hives in every region" (in 190 reviews)
- "Good culture and flexibility." (in 184 reviews)
- "Good management and doesn't interfere in working with clients" (in 151 reviews)
- "Seniors and Managers don't have knowledge." (in 86 reviews)
- "More can be done for appraisal ratings, Make the managers accountable in terms for presenting artifacts to support a rating for the subordinate in order to tackle any sort of favoritism." (in 14 reviews)
- "Bad project managers." (in 8 reviews)
- "7. Medical insurance terms are not clear and there is nobody you can contact to understand it better." (in 4 reviews)
- "Favoritism bias" (in 3 reviews)
Found 217 of over 5T reviews
Updated 22 Sept 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "no work life"Return to all Reviews
- 2.011 Sept 2020Full Stack DeveloperCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearGurgaon, Haryana
Work Environment seems pretty good but nothing is good as it seems
No work life balance they even call you after work hours and pressure you complete the tasks even on weekends4
- 4.028 Sept 2015Associate Technical LeadCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsGurgaon, Haryana
Good salary, good work culture, flexible timings.
Some old managers of nagarro, they feels that we are owner of the company and owns the life of employee too. They expects that employee anytime they ask whether day or night, weekday or week-end. If you find such manager then you will face issue with your work life balance. But these people are rare like 1 out of 10. Otherwise all is well.Nagarro Response8y
Let me thank you first for taking the time to leave feedback here on Glassdoor. Our culture emphasizes non-hierarchy - and we do work a lot to infuse that culture throughout. This implies that people work 'with' managers and not 'for' managers. This means that it is perfectly okay to have a conversation with the managers to understand why there are tight deadlines in a project - there will always be some projects which will have phases where more than normal effort is required - and that is the nature of our business. On the other hand, your advice to management is right on. We do track hours worked and do require project leadership to be answerable for late stays. If you want to share more specific feedback about your experience on this facet, I will be happy to meet and understand. Just reach out to me in the office. Once again, thank you for your feedback.