- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - California
- - San Jose, CA, United States Area
- - Milpitas, CA
- India - All Cities
- - Gujarat
- - Ahmadabad Area
- - Ahmedabad
- - Madhya Pradesh
- - Maharashtra
- - Pune Area
- - Pune
- - Mumbai Area
- - Mumbai
- - Telangana
- - Hyderabad Area
- - Hyderābād
- - Chhattisgarh
- - Karnataka
- - Bangalore Area
- - Bangalore
Found 246 of over 261 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
Off topic: I had been struggling with low salary for many years and it was all my mistake. I switched this time with 100% hike. Still my mental state has been not well. I get more anxious and worry all the time about my future my job etc. I am not able to enjoy anything. Just feel so low all the time and feel everyone is doing so well in their lives except myself. How do I change myself for better ?
Flats in bangalore are so expensive. With the salary we get it is not possible to buy house unless you are willing to pay emi for 25-30 years. Under this scenario companies should really allow us wfh in remote cheap locations or triple our salary along with multiple travel allowances
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★24 Nov 2022 - AI/ML Engineer in PuneRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Flexible timing, Versatile staff as well as no work pressure at all or extra hours working. Also, they will train with sufficient time before boarding on to the project.
Working Systems need to be updated with current technology.
- Former Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★11 Nov 2022 - Assistant Team Leader in SuratRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
All good and best company
No data for it. As per me All fine.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★22 Nov 2022 - Senior Software Engineer in SuratRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Salary and work culture is good
Only Job security.. nothing else
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★29 Oct 2022 - Software EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Nice Place to work as a fresher and cafe to chill out stress.
Salary is bit low compared to others.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★23 Oct 2022 - Senior Consultant in SuratRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
If you are newbie then this company is the great opportunity to learn new things and to understand that how the IT Companies are be like.
For the experienced people, salary blocks are kind of low
- Former Employee★★★★★5 Oct 2022 - Sales ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Supro consultancy Hiring for sale and marketting sectore
Best salary provider and lead will be provide.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★15 Sep 2022 - Software Engineer in Surat CityRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Nice Environment And Supporting Team Member
Company Working Hours is 8:30 And Desk Size is Small.Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★
Its been 2 months at Narola Infotech & appreciate the opportunity to work with this dynamic company.12 Aug 2022 - Junior Business Associate in Surat CityRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The working environment is admirable.
Literally don't have any Cons to share.Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★21 Jul 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Surat CityRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I have been working at Narola Infotech for more than Ten months. To many benefits to list, family centered environment, Great coworkers and a great Leadership Team! They care about their employees, have fun and work hard. You're given the freedom to forge your own path and generate ideas to help and contribute to the success of the company. Rewards such as free communication sessions, Speakers, IT Meetups and unique events are provided with genuine desire to have a happy workplace and workforce The Leadership Team at Narola is incredibly supportive and inspiring. They work extremely hard, leading by example, and they truly treat their employees as equals in the workplace. They are very approachable and understanding, and provide support when needed. If you're looking for a home where you can make the best of your skills and surround yourself with people who are smart, humble, and hard working - Then come on over, because we welcome you and your talents with open arms!
Can't think of anything at this time!
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★23 Jul 2022 - Senior Software Engineer in PuneRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good culture - Good company
Salary is low No other consContinue reading
Narola Infotech Reviews FAQs
Narola Infotech has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 261 reviews left anonymously by employees. 98% of employees would recommend working at Narola Infotech to a friend and 87% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 5% over the last 12 months.
98% of Narola Infotech employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Narola Infotech 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.