Found 85 of over 999 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "night shifts and poor management" (in 20 reviews)
- "Remote location and far away from cities" (in 7 reviews)
- "Not much work home partition because you are surrounded by same people at work and around home in the colony" (in 4 reviews)
- "Politics and favoritism is very strong, if you don't have links, you can't do much work or can't get transfer from one place to another." (in 3 reviews)
- "Promotion policy is very rigid and difficult to reward performing executives." (in 3 reviews)
Reviews about "management"Return to all Reviews
- 4.06 Sept 2015Labview, C++, C, UVFormer Employee, less than 1 yearNew Delhi
training program is very good, location is good, food is very good and cheap
management is slow and it is not clean enough
- 5.017 Feb 2019CA Industrial TraineeFormer Intern, more than 1 yearNoida
1)Great environment and people 2)Exceptional top management which will encourage you at every step 3)Office is like second home, such is the environment 4)People are willing to share their knowledge and experience
didn't experienced any such issues
- 5.010 Jun 2012InternshipFormer Intern, less than 1 year
Superb pay for executives,Excellent monetary benefits.One of the best places to work.timely promotions if not at least pay increments.
As you grow high lot of lobbying will be there in the senior management levels.
- 3.02 Mar 2016Assistant ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsJhajjar
Salary is good work pressure is NIL Other benefits such as free electricity, medical insurance etc Township facility available, which is sometimes good Away from the hustle bustle of a city Can get a lot of free time for the family and personal stuff
Salary, though good, does not grow fast enough Work culture is not so great HR management is very poor Plant are often in remote and inaccesible locations Shift duty is not properly compensated Promotions are time bound and often based on factors other than performance
- 4.020 Oct 2011EngineerFormer EmployeeLucknow
nice environment great people the office timings are fixed and less compared to private sector pressure is not much too
the management is old and somehow not up to the industry advanced status so it's tougher to compete with private competitors if they don't change
- 1.01 Apr 2022EXECUTIVE (NVVN)Current Contractor, more than 1 yearNew Delhi
Compensation & Benefits No Work Life Balance but Only Life-Life Balance (In case of upper management) Upper management is only for compensation and benefits without any work.
PATHETIC WORK CULTURE NO LEARNING OPPORTUNITY MOST OF THE PEOPLE ARE BRAIN DEAD WORST MANAGEMENT
- 4.02 Nov 2019ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 8 years
Awesome salary and Great learning opportunities
Most Postings are in remote locations. So if it is not your comfort zone, something to seriously think upon. Your boss and local team management can strongly shape your work-life. At macro level, culture is the same, but in detail, there is great variation in work culture - not very standard practices throughout the organization!