What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "night shifts and poor management" (in 20 reviews)
- "Being Government company career growth is very slow and not as per performance." (in 10 reviews)
- "Location of the plant and therefore, the township is far off from the cities" (in 7 reviews)
- "Not much work home partition because you are surrounded by same people at work and around home in the colony" (in 4 reviews)
- "Politics and favoritism is very strong, if you don't have links, you can't do much work or can't get transfer from one place to another." (in 3 reviews)
Found 64 of over 983 reviews
Updated 19 Sept 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "slow growth"Return to all Reviews
- 5.016 Feb 2022General ManagerFormer Employee, more than 5 years
VERY GOOD COMPANY .SALARY AND PERKS ARE BEST IN SIMILAR ORGANIZATIONS.
Being Government company career growth is very slow and not as per performance.
- 2.021 Nov 2016Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 8 years
Company has good work-life balance. Salary is fair with good perks.
The work culture is poor. Poor and non-transparent career growth is demotivating.