- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- India - All Cities
- - Karnataka
- - Bangalore Area
- - Bangalore
- - Tamil Nadu
- - Chennai Area
- - Chennai
Found 18 of over 27 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
I was taking interview today for one of the candidate for my project. That guy already has 4 offers (220% hike) but he wanted to join nagarro because as per him opening in nagarro is more align to his skill set. (Asking for 250 %) I rejected him without any question. Reason I know he will be able to ans each and every ques and he might be a good fit for this opening but I know he will not join this company. (40 days left for his notice period) Not sure if I was right but it was worth it.
Have received an offer from Gartner of 72 + 8 (Fixed + Variable) LPA in INR India Location. This is like dream was just waiting for me to become true at this early stage of my life ....... 😀😀 Role - Business Financials SME. I won't ask in hand calculations here .... I am just happy to share this news.
This week, Fishbowl is hosting a career advice Q&A. Drop questions you have about your career, and Community Leaders will provide mentorship and free advice. This is a great way to expand your network and get ahead in your career! Drop your questions in the replies 👇
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★13 Sep 2022 - Business Analyst in BangaloreRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great working atmosphere and learning opportunity
NA NA NA NA NA
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★30 Aug 2022 - Senior BI Developer in BangaloreRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Really friendly work environment Work from home
Pay is less for the work and responsibilities one has
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★12 Jun 2022 - Data Scientist in BangaloreRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Flexible Timings. Good work life balance.
There is nothing really bad at NeenOpal.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★26 Feb 2022 - Data Scientist in BangaloreRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great management. Flexible work culture. No undue pressure. Good responsibilities and learning opportunities.
Could do with more technical expertise at the top level
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★7 Mar 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great work culture. Friendly upper management. Loads of learning opportunities. Flexibility in leaves and work timing.
Nothing much. Like it here.Continue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★
Great place to learn, grow and contribute to solving complex business problems with a talented and supportive team.7 Jan 2022 - Data Scientist in BangaloreRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
1. The company is actively exploring international markets which means great exposure for people getting a chance to work on these projects. 2. All employees including the most junior ones are trusted enough to be allowed on client calls and interact with them directly. 3. Supportive team. 4. Good compensation. 5. Flexible with leaves.
Although the organisation is doing great, the only thing i feel it lacks is having people with specialised and specific knowledge of different domains such as Cloud, Big Data, etc. which sometimes results in delayed solution for more complex problems.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★20 Dec 2021 - Senior Data Scientist in BangaloreRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Pushed me regularly to learn new things and gave the experience of interacting directly with clients, to grow myself holistically
None as such and was happy to continue working - if it was not for masters
- Current Employee★★★★★15 Dec 2021 - Data Scientist in BangaloreRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Place to learn different aspects of data science.
Nothing as such. Need to maintain a working structure.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★17 Dec 2021 - Data ScientistRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
No Pros to mention as such
Pretty toxic company to work with. Very disappointed. Very less salary and too much work. Won't recommend it to anyone. Pretty bad management.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★27 Aug 2021 - Salesforce DeveloperRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
1.)Company is built on the foundation of trust and responsibility. 2.)Management at all levels are easily accessible and sensible to employee concerns. 3.)Work environment is highly competitive and encouraging. In this IT Journey it is a must place to stop. You will not regret it. 4.)Employees at NeenOpal are not just colleagues, but gel like family. 5.)There will be lot of knowledge transfer sessions taking place and employee will be given all support to improve his/her technical knowledge. 6.)Employees will be well appreciated for their valuable contributions and will also be awarded with gift vouchers. 7.)Employees can also have much needed breaks/leaves and management promptly grants them. 8.) Amidst all these, we will also have lot of fun conversations ,gaming activities taking place. 9.) HR team/management/Team Leads must have special mentions. They try at every step to make employees feel comfortable and settled.
No Cons. You will really enjoy working at NeenOpalContinue reading