NeoSOFT Technologies Reviews

Updated Jul 22, 2021

Found 510 of over 538 reviews

3.6
NeoSOFT Technologies CEO Nikhil Rathi (no image)
Nikhil Rathi
Pros
  • "Good for freshers to learn new things(in 32 reviews)

• "Challenging work environment that really helps improve our abilities(in 24 reviews)

• Cons
  • "30 working hours which becomes hectic(in 40 reviews)

• "Client side working need sign contract(in 21 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good Company to work

Jul 21, 2021 - Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist in Mumbai
      Business Outlook

Pros

Career opportunities. Salary on time. You can see yourself growing here

Cons

Nothing as such.. everything is good

2. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Worst company I have worked

Jul 22, 2021 - Software Developer in Mumbai
      Business Outlook

Pros

You will get salary on time but if you took suddenly 1 leave and you TL not approved your 2 days salary will be deducted. You need to sign the bond for at least 12-18 month. If you break bond you have to pay 1 Lacs. One more thing there is 3 months of notice period.

Cons

If you are a Java developer and client needed a frontend developer Noesoft Technology simply train you one month on frontend technology and share your CV with client and show experience that you have more than 3 years of experience in frontend technologies. Then question comes how can you crack client interview if you have no experience in frontend technology the answer is very simple . There are many developer of Neosoft technology already interviewed for the same client and they know what questions can be asked and share all the questions with you so you just remember all the questions and answers and this is how you crack client interview. The game starts now. Now you are selected by client as a 3+years of experience as frontend developer and client expect you to work according to you experience but in reality you have done only a month training on that particular technology and never worked on any real project. So will be insulted daily at client place as you are not meeting client expectations. And no one there to help you. Your Manager, TL will always say that it's any opportunity you should grab it and make client happy. It's really dramatic if you are not such experience in that particular technology how you can satisfy client expectation.

3. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Unprofessional Team of HR's

Jul 20, 2021 - Software Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good for nothing, but they have a lot of projects in which you will be asked to change your LinkedIn experience as well, so as to satisfy the needs that their client has shared with them. There is no firing in the organisation, because people themselves are fed up of the organisation and it's policies.

Cons

HR won't reply ever. I resigned from the post and after dropping 5-6 mails for the confirmation and waiting for 2 months and 10 days, I finally got to know that my resignation is accepted. You have to beg them for every little thing. Not employee centric. No good policies. Blame game is always on here. No one has clarity over the policies. No good increment. And the most annoying thing is the bond they ask you to accept. If you want appraisal, you must sign the bond. And the big 3 months notice period. Neosoft literally sucks.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Very good good company for the long term

Jul 12, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

We will get a load of exposure to new technology. You will get variety of work and clients to work with Good appraisal and appreciation you will get for your client work

Cons

Good to have more and more good facilities of family insurance. Currently, we have only individual insurance

NeoSOFT Technologies Response

Wow, we were blown away by your positive words, we really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review!

5. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Read before joining

Jul 22, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer in Mumbai
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Salary on time - Weekend off - Loads of work.

Cons

- Very strict and not so employee friendly policy - 1 lakh bond for 1 year for all experience. - Next hike only if you sign new 1 year bond again. - Daily 9:30 work hours is must, they will deduct your salary even if you do just 1 minute less. They have time trackers for it. - 90 days notice - they can fire you on notice any time - Will hold final salary for 6 months - Send you at client side without proper compensation.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Very good company to work

Jul 19, 2021 - Android Developer in Mumbai
      Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent professional in the organization

Cons

no cons ...advice to work with them

7. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good Company to start you career

Jul 14, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer in Mumbai
      Business Outlook

Pros

Opportunity to learn new technologies

Cons

Bond Sign Policy is not good for experienced employee

NeoSOFT Technologies Response

Thank you for posting a review. Given the market conditions and the clients we cater to, this becomes a business requirement for us. However, we value and consider all feedback and we’ll continue to find ways to improve.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Excellent work place

Jul 15, 2021 - Senior Automation Engineer in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good work place.Lot of new things learn.Good QA Dept.

Cons

Not seen any cons till know

NeoSOFT Technologies Response

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the work environment. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

9. 5.0
      Current Employee

Best experience .

Jul 8, 2021 - Web Development
      Business Outlook

Pros

Everything is perfectly Managed and well organised. You work here like a member not as an Labour. Flexible working hours, good work environment.

Cons

Nice people , working here is great .

NeoSOFT Technologies Response

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; we are happy to read what you wrote. We put employee experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words.

10. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good company for freshers

Jan 12, 2021 - Software Engineer in Mumbai
      Business Outlook

Pros

The salary and other benefits are good here. No matter whatever the situation may be going around the world they won't stop your salary. It is best fit for beginners they might learn many new concepts from here. This company might be best fit for those experienced people's who don't want to risk their career for new opportunities. Most of the opportunities here are for PHP developers and JavaScript developer.

Cons

The bond structure is very long. For freshers they compulsory apply a bond of 2.5 years and for experienced 1.5 years. This is way too long and even if you resign you have to wait for 3 months it's mandatory. The company's break rules is horrible. You just get 40 mins break and if you exceed the time for more than three days then salary will be deducted. During pandemic they created a horrible system for employee attendance in which you have to enter captcha every 45 mins. If you miss the time idle time will added and most of the you have to sit in front the system for long hours

23 people found this review helpful

NeoSOFT Technologies Response

Thank you so much for this 4-star review! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 510 Reviews