Nestlé USA Reviews

Updated 12 May 2021

4.1
Nestlé USA CEO, Nestlé USA Steve Presley
Steve Presley
Pros
  • "Good company good benefits a big family(in 139 reviews)

• "Amazing Network/Always changing to improve processes/Work-Life Balance(in 121 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Work / life balance can be undervalued at times(in 102 reviews)

• "Not many cons, other than long hours(in 50 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year
      Featured Review

Challenged to Grow

26 Oct 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Buenos Aires
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have absolutely loved my time working at Nestlé USA. A year into my job, I still feel challenged to learn, grow and make courageous moves. Management is incredibly supportive and I have felt so empowered in both my personal and professional aspirations. I appreciate the intentionality from my leaders to lead by example and instill a sense of ownership – I appreciate being enabled to make decisions and prove myself through my work. I love the fast-paced environment and focus on always pushing the boundaries with innovative content. I not only feel appreciated in the projects I’m working on, but also continually pushed and developed to be my absolute best. Flexibility and work/life balance is excellent.

Cons

A lot of red tape at times, but that’s to be expected at a company of this size. Be prepared to work incredibly hard + move fast. But if you’re like me and enjoy that type of environment, you’ll find it to be a great fit!

2 people found this review helpful

Digital Media Specialist

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re so glad to hear that you have felt supported and inspired during your time at Nestlé USA! We're so grateful to have you on the team and appreciate your perspective as we work to continue to create opportunities for growth and personal development!

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Perfect place to reach new heights

9 Mar 2021 - Sales Officer in Buenos Aires
      Business Outlook

Pros

Everything is perfect , work to grow

Cons

Long working hours and travelling

3. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Sales officer

22 Nov 2019 - Sales Officer in Buenos Aires
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good management Reasonable target and incentives

Cons

More rigid when it comes to tactics

Digital Media Specialist

Thank you for providing your insights from your time at Nestlé USA! We’re glad to hear that you had a great experience with leadership and felt and supported with our goals and incentives. We also appreciate your feedback as we continue to encourage a more collaborative environment that empowers ownership and decision-making at all levels.

4. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 8 years

Awesome place to work

10 Aug 2019 - Production Supervisor
      Business Outlook

Pros

Top talent....hungry for growth. great product

Cons

bueracry and slow moving organziation

Digital Media Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We’re so happy to hear about your positive experiences with talent at Nestlé USA. We also appreciate your feedback as we continue to transform our culture and create a more agile workplace.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Healthy and glowy

25 Jun 2019 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

studied food nutrition at IHE college new delhi

Cons

It is one of my favourite company. From a packet of maggi to a variety of chocolates.

6. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Sales

23 Dec 2018 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good work culture and Good management policy

Cons

Work life balance can be improved

Digital Media Specialist

Thank you for sharing this feedback. We're glad you have felt supported by management and your work environment during your time at Nestlé! Work-life balance is critical to employee success and growth, and it is a focus area in our cultural transformation. Thank you for engaging throughout the process and helping us move towards a faster and more agile business strategy!

7. 5.0
      Former Employee

Good

15 Mar 2016 - Director Packaging Food Safety - Americas in New Delhi
      Business Outlook

Pros

Because in the field of food i would like to be the best man to enhance his quality and storage.

Cons

Not perfect packaging and a good social environment.not proper management at all.

8. 5.0
      Former Employee

excellent company to work good work culture

19 Feb 2015 -
      Business Outlook

Pros

excellent company to work good work culture

Cons

nothing as such cons in this company

9. 3.0
      Current Employee

good company to work

14 Feb 2015 -
      Business Outlook

Pros

i'm working in this company for 2yrs.......good work environment and they follow work ehics

Cons

work pressure and no balance

10. 5.0
      Current Employee

Nestle is a great company known worldwide

28 Feb 2016 - Financial Analyst in Glendale, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Strong brand name on resume, great work-life balance, benefits are good. Gym on site and pension available for those hired before this year. Turning it around financially as well. Global powerhouse.

Cons

It can be too big and too political. Hard to get decisions made because of how highly matrix it is. Pay is just okay. They need to reduce the amount of meetings, way too much.

213 people found this review helpful

Communication Manager

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! We’re glad to hear you value work-life balance and have had a good wellness experience with both that balance and benefits. We appreciate that speed of decision making in a large organization like ours can be challenging, and we’re working hard to make improvements in this area as part of our new ways of working. We’ll make sure your points are shared throughout our teams for improvement.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,554 Reviews