Nestlé Waters North America Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated Nov 18, 2019

3.6
Nestlé Waters North America CEO  Fernando Merce
Fernando Merce
Pros
  • "Competitive pay, very good benefits including 401K, PROFIT SHARING(in 44 reviews)

• "Work/Life Balance, Culture, Moral, Total Compensation(in 34 reviews)

Cons
  • "VERY long hours and if you require a lot of direction/oversight, this is not the job for you(in 45 reviews)

• "Work life balance challenges based on workloads(in 42 reviews)

1. "Overall good company. Would recommend working here."

Current Employee - Senior Financial Analyst

I have been working at Nestlé Waters North America full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good pay, decent benefits, great work life balance

Cons

Poor communication from top down (typical of larger corporation), can be dysfunctional working between groups

Nestlé Waters North America2019-11-18
  2. "HRBP"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Nestlé Waters North America full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Very Innovative and competitive. The work environment is awesome at the corporate level. The factories are something to behold to see all of the massive machinery and clean work floors. The associates are respectful and majority tend to have a lot of passion for bottling water.

Cons

Lean operations can create undue stress at times. Work life balance challenges based on workloads

Advice to Management

None!

Nestlé Waters North America2019-10-29
  3. "Great Benefits with Cloudy Future"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Pros

Pay, Benefits, 401K, Career Advancement, Leadership Development, Great Local Leadership and Associates

Cons

Uncertainty in the company future. Price increases have caused factory volumes to drop resulting in the shutdown of factories and staffing reductions in current factories. Company talks of being in transformation phase, but really no clear cut picture on what company is transforming to become.

Nestlé Waters North America2019-10-29

"Company Review"

Current Employee - Engineer Manager

I have been working at Nestlé Waters North America full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Pay, health benefits, 401k, career advancement

Cons

Uncertainty of future of the company. Price increases of product has reduced volume for factories, which in turn, has caused factories to shutdown or reduce staffing. Company is in current transformation but leadership doesn't comment on what the company is transforming to be. Not much belief in current corporate leadership from field.

Nestlé Waters North America2019-10-22
  5. "Significant Culture Change"

Former Employee - Manager in Toronto, ON

I worked at Nestlé Waters North America full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Mostly collaborate, open door, willing to take risk

Cons

operations and sales focused, volume driven, recent significant transformation

Nestlé Waters North America2019-10-31
  6. "Great Company with the best benefits"

Current Employee - Retail Sales Associate in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Nestlé Waters North America full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Work and family Time was great

Cons

The media slam Nestle for using all the groundwater.

Nestlé Waters North America2019-10-16
  7. "Great Company to Work for!"

Current Employee - Senior Marketing Manager

Pros

As the largest food and beverage company in the world, we are leading the industry in sustainable business practices, specifically as it relates to plastics, and that makes me proud to work for this organization. As a very lean organization, there is a lot of opportunities to lead high visibility projects that have a big impact on the business. I am learning so much in such a short period of time, which is... propelling my career forward!

Cons

We are being outpaced by our value and premium competitors in the category, which has put a strain on our businesses and resulted in a complete restructure of how we find value ($) in our organization. While this is an exciting challenge to overcome, it is a challenge none-the-less, and company culture and morale are low as a result of cost cutting (lay-offs) and burn out (being over-worked). Senior management is... not as visible as they should be in 'rallying the troops' to help boost positivity.

Nestlé Waters North America2019-10-08
  8. "Onboarding and Training"

Current Employee - Operations in Tampa, FL

Pros

If you are a hard worker and take initiative, you can stand out and excel in this atmosphere. The people care about each other. A lot of recent investment in the facility.

Cons

The same people are tasked with improvements continuously and accountability to other leaders has been low in the past.

Advice to Management

Invest in people and leadership training, build robust onboarding process so leaders do not have to learn as they go. Continue the cultural turn around. Innovation or brand management needs to be a bigger focus to stay competitive in the market.

Nestlé Waters North America2019-10-02
  9. "Great Business Principles and People Oriented"

Current Employee - RESOURCE

Pros

- Great benefits - Focus on leadership development - Ability to grow professionally - Rewards great performance - Huge management focus on safety - Big management focus on quality

Cons

- Difficult to maintain a work life balance - High turn over rate

Advice to Management

- Focus on keeping the high performing employees

Nestlé Waters North America2019-10-02
  10. "Great People!"

Current Employee - Director Community Engagement and Investment in Stamford, CT

Pros

Some of the brightest and supportive people I have ever worked with. Love my team top to bottom! People are supportive throughout the company. Doing the right thing - business ethics and supporting the communities where we live and work are priorities.

Cons

Could do without the open floor plan...

Nestlé Waters North America2019-10-01