Netcentric Reviews

Updated Jun 6, 2022

Found 132 of over 160 reviews

4.2
Netcentric CEO Gerhard Gerner  (no image)
Gerhard Gerner
Pros
  • "work from home quite relaxed ("common sense" approach)(in 24 reviews)

• "There are a lot of company events organized(in 15 reviews)

• Cons
  • "you work for netcentric and salary is getting paid by cognizant(in 9 reviews)

• "is a company with bad technology stack(in 6 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

10h

works at

Wipro

Need some career advice . Y.O.E -1 CTC-7 LPA I have been working as tester both manual and automatic for last 1 year. I am hating it. Client gave opportunity to become developer but manager refused to let me go unless I spend 18 months in current role. I want to become developer and reach above 20LPA asap. I am moderately good in DSA, learning Spring and Microservice. I am not getting any calls because of 90 days notice period and testing background. How do I get out of this black hole?

22 Comments

Tech India

80.7K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Netcentric~767304
    Join the conversation on
    1. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best Company To Work For

May 18, 2022 - Software Test Engineer in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work Life Balance, Supportive Teams.

Cons

Work pressure, Strict Timing, Nothing Else To Say.

Company

Thank you for your feedback!

2. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good work culture but less growth

Jun 20, 2021 - Junior Middle Level Front End Engineer in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good work culture and no office politics

Cons

less overall growth. you work for netcentric and salary is getting paid by cognizant . hikes are not good. management try to hang you between cognizant appraisal policies

Company

Hi! We'd like to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, for highlighting the pros and for your honesty in pointing out what can be improved. We value it!

3. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Worst company and environment to work

Sep 25, 2020 - QA Manager in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nothing to mention here because there is nothing to mention

Cons

Cognizant has recently acquired this company and trust me one of the worst environment and leadership here especially from Germany they don't care about empowering employees dirty politics and worst management

1 person found this review helpful

Company

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and we are sorry to hear that your experience at Netcentric hasn’t been as expected. As one of our core values is “Give and accept feedback”, we encourage employees to have a 2-way conversation and to provide feedback in a timely manner to their team leads, PSL, or Talent Management team, so that we all can improve together as we grow. We will take your feedback on-board. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great company and culture

Jun 6, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture, nice people. Place to grow and learn new things

Cons

Not sure to which extent can people learn and grow. After some time things repeat

Company

Thank you for your feedback. We value it!

5. 5.0
      Current Employee

A fun place to work

Apr 27, 2022 - Junior Backend Developer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Atmosphere is great, as an employee you feel well taken care of, people are super friendly and very professional

Cons

The mother company is just another huge corporation and when you need to deal with it it is a bit of a pain becouse of all the formalities Fe tech is very limited

Company

Hi! We'd like to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, for highlighting the pros, and for your honesty in pointing out what can be improved. We value your input!

6. 5.0
      Former Employee

Nice place to work

Feb 10, 2022 - Software Engineer in Bucharest, Bucuresti
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people to work with Interesting projects Travel opportunities (pre-pandemic) Good benefits

Cons

Chaotic organisation Hard to be promoted inside the company Lack of future perspectives

Company

Hi! We'd like to thank you for taking the time to write your review and point out what can be improved. We'd like to encourage you to talk to your Local Talent Manager or your PSL if you encounter any blockers or limitations when it comes to your job and we are certain that a solution will be found.

7. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good experience

Feb 3, 2022 - Talent Acquisition Intern in Barcelona
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good salary conditions Good working environment

Cons

No disadvantadges working at Netcentric

Company

Thank you for your feedback. We value it!

8. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Very unprofessional company

Feb 18, 2022 - Senior Test Engineer in Bucharest, Bucuresti
      Business Outlook

Pros

I am sure that good people are working in that company

Cons

After I received good feedback from the technical interview, the next day I had scheduled the final interview with a COO. After the interview, the COO mentioned that someone from HR will contact me the next day or Monday, after the weekend. That did not happen; a week has passed and I still didn't get feedback by email or by phone. I even sent them an email asking for feedback, to know what went wrong, and they didn't have the common sense to answer. Very unprofessional company

1 person found this review helpful

Company

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. While we recognise that the interview process can be demanding, we are truly sorry to hear about your interview experience. As one of our core values is “Give and accept feedback”, we are taking your feedback on board and it is in this light that we will do our best to improve. Our recruitment team has been informed about the existing situation and we are looking into it. Meanwhile, please accept our apologies as we appreciate and value your time, effort, and patience throughout. Good luck in your future endeavours.

9. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Good employer

Jan 7, 2022 - Project Manager in Barcelona
      Business Outlook

Pros

Cool colleagues, nice start up environment

Cons

Salary could have been better

Company

We'd like to thank you for taking the time to write your review. We value it.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company

Nov 24, 2021 - Requirements Engineer in Barcelona
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great company, friendly staff, good and healthy working culture. Challenging and interesting project for big companies. Learn form colleagues, the people are great: professional and personal. Working from home. Great office and apple working equipment Slack for communication Transparency - monthly meeetings to be updated about the company Holocracy - circles and role oriented

Cons

Big project, for big firms (but is the same everywhere). Time consuming - badge system for promotions.

Company

Hi! We thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on working at Netcentric.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 132 Reviews

Netcentric Reviews FAQs

Netcentric has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 160 reviews left anonymously by employees. 89% of employees would recommend working at Netcentric to a friend and 69% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Netcentric employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.8 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Netcentric. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

89% of Netcentric employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Netcentric 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Netcentric Job Seekers