What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "There is no work life balance and they don't care to fix that." (in 68 reviews)
- "If they could just weed out bad management it would be much better." (in 51 reviews)
- "Having a bad manager can make any roll really difficult." (in 24 reviews)
- "Long hours and crazy on" (in 21 reviews)
- "Upper management has a cap on promotions and they expect the person to give 175% for years in order to be promoted." (in 19 reviews)
Found 1,052 of over 1T reviews
Updated 21 Sept 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
NextEra Energy, Inc. Reviews FAQs
NextEra Energy, Inc. has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 1,265 reviews left anonymously by employees. 63% of employees would recommend working at NextEra Energy, Inc. to a friend and 73% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
63% of NextEra Energy, Inc. employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated NextEra Energy, Inc. 3.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.