Nickelfox Reviews

Nickelfox Director Nilesh Ukey
Nilesh Ukey
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

I have great work and personal life balance at Nickelfox

1 May 2021 - Software Developer in Noida
    Business Outlook

Pros

No Micromanagement Friendly and knowledgeable college Challenging work Helpful HR team and management

Cons

No cons as if now. They are going their best

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

I can't ask for a better Place than this company to start my career with!

23 Feb 2021 - Junior Software Engineer in Noida
    Business Outlook

Pros

In pros I think the biggest one is that I have got such happy and healthy environment. My Team and my Manager is so supportive and understanding. Here We are treated as part of the family and not employees. Everyone is helping and supportive, Literally you can ping any senior or team member for help and You will get it. There is no fear of getting judged for things you don't know and I believe that is the place where you grow. There are team engagements even on zoom calls and it's always full of happy and funny interactions, You are always welcome to discuss your issues,anything that is hampering your work or state, You will get help for sure. As a fresher I was very afraid If I will be able to perform or not, But Thanks to the amazing team and company I feel like home and happy with my everyday work. It doesn't feel like Damn I need to work! not at all, It's good and this company is 100% group of very nice people working together. :)

Cons

Seriously, NONE! I did not find any Cons to be honest.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

I have been working at Nickelfox as a full-time employee for more than six months.

13 Apr 2021 - Product Designer in Noida
    Business Outlook

Pros

Constantly growing and evolving. I get to work with some incredible clients, and very supportive team in a well designed program every week. They provide great work environment. The people here are friendly and personable and are always willing to jump in and help you. Working here is fun, creative and challenging in all the right ways.

Cons

None. I really don't have anything negative to say. Can sometimes be a little stressful and is likely to be found at any other company similar to Nickelfox.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

I have been working at Nickelfox full time for less than a year

19 Apr 2021 - Finance Manager in Noida
    Business Outlook

Pros

The work culture of Nickelfox is great and help you to grow yourself. The company and team are fully dedicated to their work.

Cons

I have Less experience with downside

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

I have been working at Nickelfox full-time for less than a year

15 Apr 2021 - Backend Developer in Noida
    Business Outlook

Pros

1) Great work-life balance 2) Supportive team 3) Helpful Management 4) Friendly work environment 5) Flexible working hours 6) Team engagements 7) Great learning 8) Support to grow

Cons

I haven't found as of now

6. 5.0
    Current Employee

Good opportunity to learn new technologies and work.

13 Apr 2021 - UX-UI Designer in Noida
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company has an amazing work culture and work life balance. People here are understanding and management cares about the employees. Great workplace and enthusiastic team members.I have learned certain new things.

Cons

Nothing as if now there is nothing which I dislike.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

I joined as Software developer intern and it has been great 2 months so far.

20 Apr 2021 - Software Developer Intern in New Delhi
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible timings, Working on Awesome projects

Cons

Nothing major as of now

8. 5.0

Excellent place to work

13 Apr 2021 - Software Developer in Jaipur, Rajasthan, Rajasthan
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working with Nickelfox has enhanced my technical skills and made me a good team worker as well. They have very friendly environment and flexible working hours.

Cons

No cons working in nickelfox

9. 5.0

GREAT WORK CULTURE

22 Feb 2021 - Software Engineer in Noida
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Excellent and Highly Supportive & Friendly Colleagues to work with - The work Is Not at all Monotonous - Great Platform for learning New Technologies - Great Work Life Balance - Here Anyone Suggestion In the team always valued - Flexibility in working Hours - HR Team Is Highly Supportive - Directors and Project Managers are really cool people and Great Leaders

Cons

Nothing there to say as of now

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good Company To Work. Definitely Better than lots of other bad fishes in the market.

2 Mar 2021 - Marketing Head in Noida
    Business Outlook

Pros

Employee Friendly, Peaceful Environment, Great Learning, Trusting, Humble Management and Most Importantly-Salaries Come On Time.

Cons

When there are so many good qualities, few cons can be overlooked :)

Viewing 1 - 10 of 56 Reviews