Niswey Reviews

Current Employee

Amazing work Environment

Aug 28, 2022 - Marketing Manager in North West
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work culture and senior interaction works great

Cons

online internship makes communication difficult

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

An agency to live and breath digital marketing.

Jul 31, 2022 - Digital Marketing Intern in New Delhi
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. Hands on experience on different mar-tech tools. 2. Working on projects where you devise actual internet marketing strategies. 3. Friendly and chill culture among employees.

Cons

Informal team interactions are less.

3. 5.0
    Former Intern, less than 1 year

Excellent company to work in

Jul 7, 2022 - Anonymous Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible and dynamic work culture with a friendly environment.

Cons

Nothing at the moment to add.

4. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great work culture and excellent work experience

Jun 3, 2022 - Digital Marketing Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

Niswey just feels like home, where people motivate you to be productive, scold you if you are wrong, but take care of you as well. The work culture is amiable, which allowed me to learn how to be more compassionate and empathetic in a professional environment .

Cons

There were no cons that I had to face.

5. 5.0
    Current Intern, less than 1 year

good

Apr 17, 2022 - Digital Marketing Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

good learning environment flexibility Positivity happy place

Cons

i am not aware of any cons yet

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

An amazing organization that genuinely cares for its people

Feb 9, 2022 - Inbound Marketer in New Delhi
    Business Outlook

Pros

A culture-driven work environment with flexible timings. The co-workers, as well as management, are always there to support your professional as well as personal growth. Great learning opportunities and in love with the amazing sessions around goals, finances, mental health, project management, and many more. Even the worst days here are better than good days at many other places.

Cons

Can't really think of any!

1 person found this review helpful
  7. 5.0
    Current Employee

Different company than usual

Feb 10, 2022 - Marketing Head
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible timings. Full ownership of my work. Freedom to learn and grow beyond my work profile.

Cons

Sometimes the freedom is too much and i get lost

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

A Learning Journey

Feb 9, 2022 - Content Marketing Strategist in New Delhi
    Business Outlook

Pros

Joined this as my first real job and been here for 6 years now. There have been a lot of good and bad days at Niswey, but few things have been constant: - I have learned a lot - from others guiding me, from failing at projects, and from working with new people who came in with new ideas, knowledge and work ethics - I have discovered a lot more about myself, my strengths and weaknesses, and been able to design my own role in the manner that I like - Loved working with the people I found here, and that will always be true whether I continue at Niswey or not - Got the ability to keep trying new things - new projects, new skills, and improve with each of them - Found a support system that gave me a lot of confidence in myself and the work i do

Cons

- Growth was slow at first as it took some time getting used to a place that does not constantly keep telling you what to do next. So if you are someone who is not comfortable with ambiguous briefs and exploring things that you have never learnt/done before, it might take some time finding your feet here.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Niswey “would only say - if you can think of it? You can do it”

Feb 9, 2022 - Front End Developer in New Delhi
    Business Outlook

Pros

Best Work Culture Best place to learn and grow Everyone here gets opportunity to learn how to ask questions They care for employees in true sense A place where difference of opinion matters - IRAYO

Cons

Could not find one 🙁

10. 5.0
    Former Intern

Great place to work!

Dec 14, 2021 - Anonymous Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

Had a wonderful and fulfilling experience

Cons

Couldn't complete project to completion

Viewing 1 - 10 of 36 Reviews

Niswey Reviews FAQs

Niswey has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5, based on over 36 reviews left anonymously by employees. 97% of employees would recommend working at Niswey to a friend and 90% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Niswey employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Niswey. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.

97% of Niswey employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Niswey 4.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.9 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Niswey Job Seekers