Found 21,948 of over 23T reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great benefits and it’s great having the liberty to be able to manage your own team and department" (in 1351 reviews)
- "When you work for stock and web department the job is usually Independent and good pay" (in 1269 reviews)
- "The people are great and its one of the best retail environments out there depending on the store" (in 1166 reviews)
- "I had great coworkers and we were able to make the day to day processes better than some other jobs of similar nature" (in 604 reviews)
- "comfortable and fun work environment" (in 385 reviews)
- "Poor management and not professional" (in 1202 reviews)
- "Most managers don't care and will issue a return even if it is a sketchy or fraudulent activity." (in 985 reviews)
- "Long hours on your feet and most days you aren't able to wear comfortable shoes" (in 789 reviews)
- "When it's slow you can't make commission and your check ends up being a joke" (in 658 reviews)
- "No Work/Life Balance: Scheduled me a lot of hours despite being in school full time" (in 536 reviews)
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEW14 Sept 2023Sales Associate/CashierFormer Employee, more than 1 yearTigard, OR
Great benefits and room to grow!
The schedule can change every week. However, they are fixable if you have other commitments.
Nordstrom Reviews FAQs
Nordstrom has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 22,853 reviews left anonymously by employees. 63% of employees would recommend working at Nordstrom to a friend and 47% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
63% of Nordstrom employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Nordstrom 3.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.