Northwest Software Inc Reviews

Updated 31 May 2021

4.3
Northwest Software Inc President Padmaja Suresh (no image)
Padmaja Suresh

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

"Love to work at NSI"

18 Feb 2021 - Talent Acquisition Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

I worked at Northwest Software, Inc. full-time for less than a year, though I worked here for less time but it was quite impressive and I would like to go back sometimes in near future. It was my first job as an IT consultant and was a great place to work for someone to get started Salary and welcoming environment are awesome My team members were very friendly and cooperative Top management is good enough

Cons

None at the this point.

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

NSI Good company

31 May 2021 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

I joined NSI in 2018. NSI has been a successful company for over 3 decades and NSI has many customers and has all the potential to grow further. I’m really happy to work at NSI with my senior colleagues, they are very supportive. NSI Top management is doing an excellent job by not only taking care of its employee's welfare and also involving them in social works during this ongoing pandemic season. The top management especially the company CEO is working very closely with covid warriors and doctors. The company is also encouraging its employers to join hands in fighting the war against covid that's really remarkable. A good place to work for both freshers and experienced talents.

Cons

No cons from my end.

3. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

NSI is a Place to Learn and work smart

14 Jun 2019 - Global Delivery Manager in Thiruvananthapuram
    Business Outlook

Pros

I really appreciate and thank you so much for all of the opportunities this company has provided me which has not only helped but helping me to grow technically, professionally as well as personally. I have learned so much in the tenure where i have been with the company (and still learning from this great place), and will never forget the kindness of management and all of my colleagues. Work culture and environment is very friendly, approachable and Transparent. Everybody has been clearly defined with role to play. What Like i most here in the company is the time company invest in real young talent and motivate them to shine and win for themselves and the company. Key to company and individual success is management identify gaps and mentor and assit them in each step of the way. Definetly when you are here you will learn and grown technially in multidimensional way. Indivduals and group feel end of day they are very much satified with what they did. Lot to expore and grow here. There are lot of transparency on the process and steps followed by HR. HR is very approachable and transparent Lot of places you see only what you did wrong is the being projected more, here that's on the case not only providing inputs on how to correct also get recognized for what you accomplished. You get recognition then and there. Here i see Enthusiastic and Engertic Group of people where you will have fun with work. Awesome people to work with, always ready to help, encourage and support... be it technical or personal.

Cons

Don't give extra importance to non performers, just to be good for all. You already do that. Let's maintain fundamentals.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

NSI is a great company with a great mission

24 Sep 2019 - Human Resources Manager in Portland, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am part of Northwest Software for more than 13+ years. What I love about working for NSI ? NSI is a great company with a great mission . NSI is a great place to work with excellent work/life balance, with excellent corporate culture. The most enjoyable part of the job is learning new things every day.NSI Has very good environment with work culture. Provided always with clear Goals and timelines with targets. Company has clear Vision and Mission to step forward. Place with Passion and energy. Excellent place to work with. My role of HR Manager gives immense pleasure to explore and excel in Implementing the organization’s recruiting strategy, employee benefits , training and development. It is important to grow as a team member, but also as an individual. There are so many resources available at NSI for you to grow. Individual responsibilities are the driving factor. Given a free hand to go wild and come up with ideas and with good guidance from management.

Cons

I don't see anything specific at this time to point out.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work, amazing company!

8 Apr 2019 - Principal Software Engineer in Bellevue, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I'm working with NSI over 3+ year. They offer great health insurance and other benefits. The management and HR staff are available always to address any of concerns or questions. My project have special needs, I got great support from NSI to learn and ramp up on specific skills and they provide good support when needed. They accommodated my special needs to work from home and until I was able to goto office in-person.

Cons

I dont have anything to share at this time.

6. 3.0
    Former Employee

Opportunity to get Staffing Industry Experience.

16 Mar 2009 -  in Beaverton, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

Small company that allows employees to gain experience and develop new skills. Good opportunity to speak with job seekers and VMS representatives both. Employees can take on multiple roles depending on their interests.

Cons

Pay and bonuses seem to be low compared to the bigger Recruiting agencies. Minimal formal training as the emphasis is work, work, work. Being an Agency, there is much competition and the VMS companies offer minimal information most of the time.

1 person found this review helpful

President

NSI is major supplier of Federal, State and City agencies, as part of this we will be followed by strict rate cards. We made huge improvements in this areas and made necessary policy changes with our customers and with in the company. Our staff and HR team are well trained and we propose a detailed plan up-fornt before the job offer made. Thank you for your constructive feedback.

7. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good company

5 Feb 2016 - Lead Software Developer in Warsaw
    Business Outlook

Pros

Small company. I have the flexibility to work remotely. Use JIRA for bug tracking.

Cons

Non at the moment to speak of.

President

We really appreciate your feedback and recently we rolled out patented technology solution product Talent Acquisition Management System.

8. 1.0
    Former Freelancer

Avoid like cholera

14 Aug 2016 - S/W Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

they found a contract with intel for me

Cons

They stalled payment for 90 days and then failed to pay. Bottom line I was out 3 months of pay

President

NSI independent contractor terms are NET Payment due upon customer paid + 5 Days. Only for W2 staff it will be Bi-weekly Payroll. This terms are included in 1st page of the contract. Your feedback is very important and sorry responding late to this review. You can email us to accounts@nwsi.com, if there any concerns.

Viewing 1 - 8 of 8 English Reviews