Octopus Business Analyst Reviews

Updated Sep 14, 2020

Found 2 of over 207 reviews

4.9
Octopus Chief Executive Simon Rogerson (no image)
Simon Rogerson

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company to work for with good morals

Sep 14, 2020 - Business Analyst in London, England, England
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company really cares about doing the 'right thing', your career progression and your well-being

Cons

Decision-making and communication between employees can be improved on

Be the first to find this review helpful

Octopus Response

Thanks for your feedback. We’re pleased you’re enjoying your time with us and appreciate our values. We do care very much about the health and well-being of all our employees and it’s great you feel supported in your career progression. We take on board your points about decision making and communication.If you could share your concerns with your line manager in the first instance we’ll do what we can to improve things. Thanks again for taking the time to post a review.

2. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Image vs Reality

Aug 31, 2017 - Business Analyst in London, England, England
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lovely office, real attempt at delivering great working conditions. Genuine desire to be different and to innovate.

Cons

The brand is superficial versus the reality of their product range. I worked alongside bright, yet really inexperienced and naive team members whose confidence exceeded their actual knowledge and capability. The knowledge vacuum creates a false confidence, which made day to day work challenging. Particularly if those individuals are over-promoted and over-ambitious. Felt like a Company trying to grow too quickly without the framework to manage their growth. I do wish them every success however.

Continue reading