Office Angels Reviews

Updated May 24, 2022

Found 128 of over 187 reviews

4.1
Office Angels Head of Office Angels Kate Garbett (no image)
Kate Garbett
Pros
  • "I temped with Office Angels during a career break(in 15 reviews)

• "Nicest recruitment agency I've worked with(in 8 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Office Angels attitude is basically "We don't care, it's your problem(in 8 reviews)

• "There are no cons to working here(in 4 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 3.0
      Former Employee

Ok to work

Jan 7, 2022 - Sales in Chennai
      Business Outlook

Pros

No pressure at work place. NO micro management

Cons

Salary could be made to market standards

Executive Director

Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear you didn’t/don’t experience any micro management this is very important to us. In terms of salaries pre 2021 I would absolutely agree, I am not sure when you were with us or if you still are but we reviewed all our salary bandings in late summer of 2021 and now have much more clear goals for increasing basic salary. Our bonus schemes rank as some of the best but we do appreciate our basic salaries needed work and although this is now significantly better we always have more work to do and will continue to review in line with the market and performance. Thank you again for your comment. If you are still with the business please ensure you have had a conversation with your Business or Operations Manager who will be happy to outline the path to increase your basic salary.

2. 5.0

office angels employ

May 24, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Bromley, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

It is a nice environment

Cons

nothing bad about working here

Executive Director

Thank you for the positive review.

3. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 8 years

Great place to work - supportive and passionate

Apr 26, 2022 - Branch Manager in Bristol, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great teams, great development structure

Cons

Lack of consistency across branches

Executive Director

Thank you so much for your review and positive words. It would be great to discuss the professional qualifications you mention as we offer the apprenticeships which range for degree to master level. There was a call in February to go through the details but if you missed this and need more information please feel free to contact your Ops Manager or me directly. Thanks again Kate

4. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Awful

May 19, 2022 - Receptionist in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

I can't think of any

Cons

They are so awful! Once you've contracted covid they become extremely mean. They asked me to apologize for being sick to the client and when trying to find a resolution, and they told me to resign. So that they don't have to pay you SSP. On top of that they have no clue what the rules and regulations are, they don't understand the contract that they ask for you Sign at the start, you end up having to explain to them. Theyre a bunch of clueless people. You have to stand you're ground for them to pay you the right amount. Even if it Is 2 months late. There's no wonder why people do not take them seriously.

Executive Director

Thank you for leaving this review and we are so sorry that you have felt this way, this is not what we want to hear at all. Please email us on hello@office-angels.com so we can talk to you in more detail about your experience if you would like to.

5. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Good supported growth if you work hard

Mar 2, 2022 - Recruitment Consultant in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good Management teams that care about the individual, not just KPI

Cons

Feels sometimes like you are doing the same thing over and over again

Executive Director

Thank you for your review and the positive feedback. I am really sorry to hear that you found the role to be repetitive. We have 360 recruiter roles in the main and often get feedback on how varied the role is so I'm sorry you found this not to be the case for you. I do hope you discussed this with us as we will always look to tweak the role or look at other roles in the organisation or wider Adecco Group if we are aware.

6. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Found Job fast but quite pushy

Feb 11, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Found me temp jobs very quickly with good pay

Cons

Just be careful that the job they are advertising is what they say it is Some of the recruiters feel quite pushy and it feels as though you are something they are selling

1 person found this review helpful

Executive Director

Thank you for your review. I am so sorry that you found the team to be pushy at times. That really is not how it should be. We strive to ensure we always give candidates all the information on every role but it should never feel pushy. I will speak to the team and ensure this is not the case as we pride ourselves on a service and people first culture. Thank you again for your review

7. 5.0

Brilliant Agency

Jan 9, 2022 - Front Desk Receptionist in Wimbledon, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

They really care and will help to fit you in. I loved to work for them.

Cons

No cons... really. My payment was delayed due to my immigration status

Executive Director

Thank you for the wonderful review. I am so pleased to hear you have had such a positive experience with the Wimbledon team.

8. 4.0
      Current Employee

hello

Dec 8, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

flexibility, pay, experience in adapting

Cons

inconsistency, constant adapt to new

Executive Director

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Its really important to me that we understand and act on feedback. I am not sure from your review if you work for Office Angels as an employee or if you have been a candidate who has or is temping for us. As you mention adaptability as a pro and a con I would love to understand your review more to be able to address it and learn from your feedback. If you are happy to give any more specific feedback please contact me directly at Kate.garbett@office-angels.com and I would be pleased to understand more.

9. 5.0

Quick Placement

Nov 2, 2021 - Administration in Oxford, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly, helpful and quick placement

Cons

Quick placement is dependent on how many opportunities are available

Executive Director

Thank you for your review, I am pleased to hear you had a positive experience working with us as a candidate

10. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing!

Oct 21, 2021 - Recruitment Consultant in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great environment, supportive and family feel

Cons

None that I can think of

Executive Director

Thank you so much for your lovely review, always lovely to read! x

Viewing 1 - 10 of 128 Reviews

Office Angels Reviews FAQs

Office Angels has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 187 reviews left anonymously by employees. 80% of employees would recommend working at Office Angels to a friend and 72% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Office Angels employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.9 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Office Angels. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

80% of Office Angels employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Office Angels 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Office Angels Job Seekers