Found 67 of over 70 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "friendly work environment supportive management" (in 10 reviews)
- "Proud to be part of this dynamic team." (in 6 reviews)
- "Good work culture and management." (in 5 reviews)
- "Good work life balance" (in 4 reviews)
- "senior are very supportive and nice behaviour staff and management , alternate saturday off , salary on time" (in 4 reviews)
- "Nothing to dislike...earlier alternate Saturday were working but from June all Saturday's are completely off" (in 3 reviews)
- 5.021 Nov 2023Junior Android DeveloperCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearNoida
Awesome environment full of support, grounded people, healthy culture, respectful professionals, value people, supportive team, more to learn, happy work life balance.
not getting anything negative in omnist.
- 5.09 Nov 2023Email Marketing SpecialistCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearNoida
Omnist Techhub is a fantastic place to work. The company's commitment to innovation, supportive team, and opportunities for growth make it an ideal workplace. Proud to be part of this dynamic team.
Nothing is wrong All are good
- 5.018 Oct 2023Project ManagerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearĀgra, Uttar Pradesh
Working flexibility, Team and employee support, and Freedom to add your opinion.
No, as of now. Great working environment
- 5.025 Aug 2023React Native DeveloperCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearNoida
I joined as a fresher. I have learnt a lot. They give me a great opportunity to explore me in technology. We have worked as family. Every senior is very supportive and management is also extremely nice
Nothing to dislike all are good
- 5.01 Sept 2023Android Applications DeveloperCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearNoida
Online Tech solution, and Fairly Communication
Not getting any negative points
- 5.012 Jun 2023React DeveloperCurrent Employee
Here you will get to enhance your skills and chance to show up your skills. People are very friendly and management is also helpful when needed. They provide support when you need.
Cons:- You will have to work under pressure when there is day of delivary of the project. At that time you may get annoyed but later you will realise that helped you only to enhance your knowledge and experience.
- 5.011 Jul 2023Sr. Software EngineerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsNoida
Flexible working environment. No time boundation. Great learning environment. Helping senior members with great experienc. Good for learning .
Work Load. Work life balance. Management problems. Small team. Have to work on weekend.
- 5.031 May 2023MERN Stack DeveloperCurrent Employee
Exceptional Management for Company: Highly Impressive!
I had the pleasure of working with the management team at Company, and I must say they are truly exceptional. Their leadership skills, strategic vision, and ability to inspire and motivate their employees are highly impressive. They create a positive and productive work environment, fostering growth and success for the entire company. I highly recommend Company's management for their outstanding performance and commitment to excellence.
- 5.012 Jul 2023Software Manual TesterCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearNoida
1. Healthy environment. 2. Friendly senior. 3. Got to learn about new technologies.
Nothing to dislike everything is fine.
Omnist Techhub Solutions Reviews FAQs
Omnist Techhub Solutions has an overall rating of 4.9 out of 5, based on over 70 reviews left anonymously by employees. 99% of employees would recommend working at Omnist Techhub Solutions to a friend and 98% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
99% of Omnist Techhub Solutions employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Omnist Techhub Solutions 4.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.9 for culture and values and 4.8 for career opportunities.