Orchids International School Reviews

Updated 22 Apr 2020

3.6
  1. "Best in class education , equally emphasis on activity and academics and also other facilities."

5.0
    Current Employee - Team Leader in Pune

I have been working at Orchids International School full-time

Pros

Good staff, safe campus , satisfactory job

Cons

No canteen as of now.

April 17, 2020HR

2. "I am not a current employer but I will to try connect with your school as a teacher ."

Current Employee - Art and Craft Teacher for Future Plans in Thāne

I have been working at Orchids International School full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Bright future and nice inviorment and curriculum

Cons

I will try to reach different type of study and free play activities with children teaching psycology and cool class atmosphere.

3. "Good, okay to work"

Current Employee - Teacher

I have been working at Orchids International School full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good culture, nice colleagues, good principal

Cons

Salary structure is low but okay

4. "Good school for overall development"

Former Employee - Science Teacher

I worked at Orchids International School full-time

Pros

It's a good school..you can go for it..

Cons

None I noticed so far

April 17, 2020HR

5. "Very good organization to work with. I have made use of my experiences there."

5.0
    Former Employee - Curriculum Developer in Mumbai

I worked at Orchids International School part-time for less than a year

Pros

Challenging tasks that teach you tremendously.

Cons

Random changes, be ready to do something new. It excites only those who are open to learn through new challenges.

April 17, 2020HR

"Worst working experience :"

1.0
    Former Employee - TGT Teacher in Sarjapur

I worked at Orchids International School full-time for less than a year

Pros

For me no Pros if there is mental harassments.

Cons

1. Low paid- teachers are paid very less salaries irrespective of the work is taken from them (even a 8 hours nanny or maid may get more in Bangalore) and irony is teachers will sign on the salary slip which mention very high salary amount. 2. No professionalism - you are asked to work beyond school timing, hardly get any Saturday off ( they know how to call teachers on Saturday by saying there is not enough work pressure in ORCHID - really) 2. No work life balance . I'll suggest if you are bachelor it may be a good platform to explore your limits but if you are married than do not think about this school 3. No respect - if you don't have self respect than good to go because they can treat you as badly as they can, they can shout at you whenever & wherever they want ( not simply shouting, it's like they belong to some chawl and they have no single manner to behave), if they are given complete power they can tell you to mop and dusting too 4. Keeping parents in dark - as just to get good admission they'll show that this project is done by kids and bla bla stuff but actually the efforts are of teachers.. even house competition boards are decorated by teachers.

April 17, 2020HR

Thank you for your feedback. We, as a responsible international School, always try to create an environment where the employees can bloom to perfection so that they can be the better role models for children. We value all our associates who join us and try to provide a secure environment with competitive salaries and contracts. The Orchids family means that every member is cared for and looked after in their unique requirements while being productive members of the family. As per the educational system followed by international schools such as us, there is a constant need to provide quality education and that requires investment of time and care. Orchid's encourages ambitious career driven individuals who want to not just enter the teaching field, but grow themselves and become true role models and champions for the students to imbibe and learn from. We hold our educators to certain standard and expect them to adhere to them - with proper support systems in place to ensure development.

7. "Worth working."

Current Employee - Teacher in Calcutta

Pros

Have many things to learn.

Cons

Teachers' salary scale is not that up to the mark.

April 17, 2020HR

We, as a responsible international school, aims to create an environment where passionate individuals can bloom to perfection. They can be better role models, and play important roles in shaping up the upcoming generations. So we are always cautious about creating an environment where teachers can whittle their innate talents. Thanks for the feedback, We want the best of the best among educators and give market competitive salaries to ensure competence in our hiring pools.

8. "Lots of work pressure in orchids"

1.0
    Former Employee - French Teacher

I worked at Orchids International School full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good training is given by them

Cons

Lots of work pressure. No work life balance

April 17, 2020HR

We, as a responsible international school, aims to create an environment where passionate individuals can bloom to perfection. They can be better role models, and play important roles in shaping up the upcoming generations. So we are always cautious about creating an environment where teachers can whittle their innate talents. Thanks for the feedback, We Orchid's encourages ambitious career driven individuals who want to not just enter the teaching field, but grow themselves and become true role models and champions for the students to imbibe and learn from. We hold our educators to certain standard and expect them to adhere to them - with proper support systems in place to ensure development.

9. "excess work pressure"

2.0

I worked at Orchids International School full-time

Pros

they provide good trainings to the teachers

Cons

extreme work pressure no job security no value less pay for a lot of work

10. "Good"

I worked at Orchids International School full-time

Pros

Salary is on time and good work timings

Cons

bit work pressure on teacher

December 5, 2019HR

Thank you for the feedback. We aim to improve our excellence in all aspects.The aim of an ideal institution is to provide a space where its children can grow into personalities that can contribute to society. In that aspect, teachers must be regarded as the guiding lights. Here, at Orchids, we provide the ideal working environment where passionate individuals can hone their skills and contribute their own in the development of the future generation.Orchid's encourages ambitious career driven individuals who want to not just enter the teaching field, but grow themselves and become true role models and champions for the students to imbibe and learn from. We hold our educators to certain standard and expect them to adhere to them - with proper support systems in place to ensure development.

Found 29 reviews