Orion Group (UK) Senior Recruitment Consultant Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated May 31, 2017

Found 2 reviews

5.0
Alan Savage
  1. "A genuinely good place to work"

Former Employee - Senior Recruitment Consultant in London, England

I worked at Orion Group (UK)

Pros

I have benefitted from Orion's commitment to developing their recruiters and all employees, including sales training and industry-specific technical courses. The focus is on building profitable and sustainable long-term relationships with clients and candidates and I pleased to have been given the opportunity to prove myself and progress within the company. They pay competitive salaries and reward employees who...

Cons

The management team have previously overlooked the value of succession planning and have been guilty of nepotism, although this is changing. Although the management structure is relatively flat, communication of the Groups vision and wider objectives has been sporadic.

Advice to Management

Overall, some really talented and committed individuals within the business and hopefully they are identified for future leadership roles so that the company can continue to thrive.

Orion Group (UK)2017-05-31
  2. "A great place to work with opportunities to develop"

Former Employee - Senior Recruitment Consultant in London, England

I worked at Orion Group (UK) full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Friendly work environment - Worldwide locations with opportunities to travel - Fairly decent bonus structure for recruitment staff - Nights out and probably the best end of year parties

Cons

- Training was limited but at the same time if you needed help or direction it was always available. I left to persue a different career path but my time at Orion was always memorable.

Orion Group (UK)2014-10-10