P. Marshall & Associates Reviews
70% would recommend to a friend
(69 total reviews)
92% approve of CEO
Found 69 of over 72 reviews
Updated 24 Oct 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Incredible environment, and awesome people to work with." (in 7 reviews)
- "Everyone is amazing, and very helpful in every aspect of the job." (in 5 reviews)
- "Great Culture and Team, Truly empowers employees to do what is right for our customers and the company" (in 3 reviews)
- "Great benefits and free lunch everyday." (in 3 reviews)
- 5.026 May 2021Systems AdministratorCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsPune
Very good for new comer
Take exprience for better careerP. Marshall & Associates Response3y
We wanted to make sure you set a positive review for the correct company. We do not have any employees in the Pune area.
- 4.024 Oct 2023Associate Staff EnginnerCurrent Employee, more than 5 years
Freedom. They allow fully remote work, which is great.
The company is great to work for, but new management has come in and made things VERY corporate. It’s no longer a fun place to work at but there are still great people working here.
- 3.011 Sept 2023Design EngineerFormer Employee, more than 3 years
Office culture was amazing, free lunches, open door policy, unlimited PTO
When they were acquired by Centerline the whole office culture changed. Everything they promised that wouldn’t happen, happened. They took away everything that made working their fun. It was secretive and got really weird. All the values they stood on seemed to not matter. It’s sad because I really loved PM&A when they were a separate entity.
- 4.06 Sept 2023A&E DesignerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearRoswell, GA
PM&A was a great company to work for, they had flexible schedule, unlimited PTO, free lunch, decent pay and full benefits.
It was acquired by another entity (Centerline) which unfortunately started making changes to all the culture and values at P&MA1
- 4.022 Aug 2023Design Engineer IFormer Employee, less than 1 yearHouston, TX
The people here are super supportive, welcoming, laid-back, friendly, and influential. Loved the work as well as the flexibility.
Office lacked an environment where it feels like a full operating office.
- 3.01 Aug 2023Associate Project ManagerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearHouston, TX
great people and opportunity to learn. also great if you work well independently.
not a ton of hands on management, since super chill it also lack some structure.
- 5.011 Jul 2023Site Acquisition Specialist IFormer Employee, less than 1 yearHouston, TX
Consummate professionals with great work ethic and a true can-do attitude. Very hands-off management style that allows self-starters and organized professionals to do their job unencumbered by micro managers
There is the expectation that you already know what you need to be doing, and while asking questions is never frowned upon, training is very lacking.
P. Marshall & Associates Reviews FAQs
P. Marshall & Associates has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 72 reviews left anonymously by employees. 70% of employees would recommend working at P. Marshall & Associates to a friend and 55% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -9% over the last 12 months.
70% of P. Marshall & Associates employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated P. Marshall & Associates 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.