Found 67 of over 70 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Incredible environment, and awesome people to work with." (in 7 reviews)
- "Everyone is amazing, and very helpful in every aspect of the job." (in 5 reviews)
- "Great Culture and Team, Truly empowers employees to do what is right for our customers and the company" (in 3 reviews)
- "Great benefits and free lunch everyday." (in 3 reviews)
- "Training and Development need to be addressed, with a Program and Leadership for direction and involvement." (in 3 reviews)
- 5.026 May 2021Systems AdministratorCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsPune
Very good for new comer
Take exprience for better careerP. Marshall & Associates Response3y
We wanted to make sure you set a positive review for the correct company. We do not have any employees in the Pune area.
- 5.011 Jul 2023Site Acquisition Specialist IFormer Employee, less than 1 yearHouston, TX
Consummate professionals with great work ethic and a true can-do attitude. Very hands-off management style that allows self-starters and organized professionals to do their job unencumbered by micro managers
There is the expectation that you already know what you need to be doing, and while asking questions is never frowned upon, training is very lacking.
P. Marshall & Associates Reviews FAQs
P. Marshall & Associates has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 70 reviews left anonymously by employees. 74% of employees would recommend working at P. Marshall & Associates to a friend and 64% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -8% over the last 12 months.
74% of P. Marshall & Associates employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated P. Marshall & Associates 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.