What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Incredible environment, and awesome people to work with." (in 7 reviews)
- "Everyone is amazing, and very helpful in every aspect of the job." (in 5 reviews)
- "Great Culture and Team, Truly empowers employees to do what is right for our customers and the company" (in 3 reviews)
- "Great benefits and free lunch everyday." (in 3 reviews)
- "Training and Development need to be addressed, with a Program and Leadership for direction and involvement." (in 3 reviews)
Found 67 of over 70 reviews
Updated 11 Sept 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 3.011 Sept 2023Design EngineerFormer Employee, more than 3 years
Office culture was amazing, free lunches, open door policy, unlimited PTO
When they were acquired by Centerline the whole office culture changed. Everything they promised that wouldn’t happen, happened. They took away everything that made working their fun. It was secretive and got really weird. All the values they stood on seemed to not matter. It’s sad because I really loved PM&A when they were a separate entity.
- 4.06 Sept 2023A&E DesignerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearRoswell, GA
PM&A was a great company to work for, they had flexible schedule, unlimited PTO, free lunch, decent pay and full benefits.
It was acquired by another entity (Centerline) which unfortunately started making changes to all the culture and values at P&MA1
P. Marshall & Associates Reviews FAQs
P. Marshall & Associates has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 70 reviews left anonymously by employees. 74% of employees would recommend working at P. Marshall & Associates to a friend and 64% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -8% over the last 12 months.
74% of P. Marshall & Associates employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated P. Marshall & Associates 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.