Found 8 of over 72 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Training and Development need to be addressed, with a Program and Leadership for direction and involvement." (in 3 reviews)
Reviews about "culture"Return to all Reviews
- 4.06 Sept 2023A&E DesignerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearRoswell, GA
PM&A was a great company to work for, they had flexible schedule, unlimited PTO, free lunch, decent pay and full benefits.
It was acquired by another entity (Centerline) which unfortunately started making changes to all the culture and values at P&MA1
- 5.011 Mar 2021Project ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 5 years
Great Culture and Team, Truly empowers employees to do what is right for our customers and the company
Lunch used to be a great perk but with so many remote, it might be nice to look at other benefits that would be applicable to all employees. Gym collaboration or stipend to incentivize continued healthy habits.2
- 5.024 Mar 2022Project ManagerCurrent Employee
Management team, daily lunch, flexibility, culture, no set limit for PTO, amazing team members
Don't really have any cons, but the health insurance could be better for those with families1
- 3.022 Aug 2022Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, less than 1 year
Laid back culture, free lunch, games, party. If you like to have fun, this company might fit you well.
No training on your skills, the manager does not have time to watch over you.
- 3.011 Sept 2023Design EngineerFormer Employee, more than 3 years
Office culture was amazing, free lunches, open door policy, unlimited PTO
When they were acquired by Centerline the whole office cultureenterline the whole office cultureenterline the whole office culture changed. Everything they promised that wouldn’t happen, happened. They took away everything that made working their fun. It was secretive and got really weird. All the values they stood on seemed to not matter. It’s sad because I really loved PM&A when they were a separate entity.
- 4.015 Feb 2018CAD DCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearHouston, TX
There is a very relaxed culture, the staff is friendly and very welcoming.
work can be overwhelming at times. the stress to finished is grave and when you do finish there a new stack that is available that is due the following day
- 5.027 Apr 2022Senior ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 8 years
Opportunity to grow myself and the business Culture is top notch and fun Amazing Team member's Work is in emerging tech
Information about the company/ news is slow to get out sometimes.