P. Marshall & Associates Employee Reviews about "free lunch"
Updated 28 Jun 2021
- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Texas
- - Houston, TX, United States
- - Houston, TX
- - Dallas-Fort Worth, TX, United States
- - Grand Prairie, TX
- - Georgia
- - Atlanta, GA, United States
- - Roswell, GA
- - Atlanta, GA
- - Alpharetta, GA
- - Missouri
- - St. Louis, MO, United States
- - Saint Louis, MO
- - North Carolina
- - Charlotte, NC, United States
- - Charlotte, NC
- - Greensboro, NC, United States
- - Greensboro, NC
- India - All Cities
- - Maharashtra
- - Pune
- - Pune
Found 5 of over 63 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
Reviews about "free lunch"Return to all Reviews
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★
Best Place to Work28 Jun 2021 - Project Coordinator in Atlanta, GARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Unlimited PTO - Freedom & Flexibility (not micro-managed, at least in the real estate department) - Performance- based bonuses twice a year - Free lunch every day - Encouraging team & boss
- Insurance benefits are good but not amazing
- Current Employee★★★★★
Designer16 Jan 2018 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Laid back. Project managers are not micromanagers and are nice and cool, at least the ones I worked for. Free lunch everyday. Company trips the last couple years are fun. Plenty of work. Time off (pro and con). Repeat business.
Only a few type of projects but the amount of projects under each project type is the same thing over and over again. After the managers get a new type of project and learn what needs to go into it, they make an example and you follow it as fast as possible until you hate the site of CAD. Time off - it's unlimited...which means you don't earn it and if you get let go or quit you don't get paid what you earned. At the same time, hardly ever see anyone take more than a 3 or 4 day weekend.
We are sorry to hear you feel you are unable to utilize our untracked vacation policy. We use an untracked policy so employees can create a work life balance that fits their needs, and would be open to discussing how to utilize this benefit with any employees.
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★
Best Place to Work in Atlanta (area)16 Jan 2018 - Business Development Representative in Roswell, GARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The BEST reason to work at PM&A is the company culture. Free lunch is one of the luxurious things employees receive on top of opportunities to lead at a young age.
No company is perfect--more community involvement.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★
Get Onboard!14 Feb 2018 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great work environment! You're expected to do your job and do it well, but with nobody hanging over your shoulder. Flexible schedule & vacation time. Great benefits and free lunch everyday.
We're busy, but that's what happens when you're good at what you do!
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★
Bright future15 Feb 2018 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Working here has been a pleasant experience, free lunch everyday and open doors to ask anyone questions. No matter how long you work here, you always find out something new. Company events are also very fun!
No downsides that I can think of!
P. Marshall & Associates Response
Project Coordinator & Recruiting Manager