PK Reviews

3.6
PK President Vivek Kumar
Vivek Kumar
Pros
Cons
  • "Very bad leave policy (If you take leave on friday or monday after all your leaves are completed, then LOP will be done for saturday and sunday aswell)(in 30 reviews)

• "HR policies changes frequently and no clear policies(in 19 reviews)

"Love to work at PK"

5.0
    Former Employee - Technical Lead in Chennai

I worked at PK full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I found PK as one of the best places to work where i was recognized for my performance. Growth was also significant for those who demonstrated the skill and ability. Work life balance was good as there was no restriction on fixed timings and more ever my manager was not micro managing me for which i was happy. Over all nice place to work. Never realized how fast the time flew while i was there.

Cons

Facilities like cafeteria and indoor games + Gym should be upscaled. Employee recognition programs should also be regularly organised.

"Good place to work"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Hyderābād

I have been working at PK full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good work culture, will able to learn new things from our senior management and easy approach. Job security is there. Can find a good work life balance. They use the latest technologies for all their products and services implementation.

Cons

Employee engagement activities can be increased and facilities like cafeteria area and work stations can be improved.

"Small thoughts makes you small"

No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at PK full-time

Pros

No Bench concept here. They would assign to projects, else surprises by asking you to leave on same day but it happens less.

Cons

Organizations doesn't spend on employees benefits. Please remember they are your strength in hard times and reviews are added by HR guys to maintain rating. The senior management consider employees as slaves internally, don't give value and shows H1b hope to all innocents It lost its shine due to their ill treatment in few projects.

Continue reading

"Good organisation to work with."

4.0
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Hyderābād

I have been working at PK full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

-good team support and work environment

Cons

-compromise on salary and extra facilities

June 4, 2020VP Human Resources

We appreciate looping back and letting us know. Our compensation and benefits are at par/ahead of market standards and regulations, however we would definitely want to know if there are instances that needs attention, please feel free to reach out to me. Glad to know that you have a good team support and enjoying our work environment.

5. "Beware of the religious and personal preferences of the top level management"

2.0
    Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Hyderābād

I worked at PK full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Technology learning if the management gives you an opportunity

Cons

Management partiality towards Team leads

June 4, 2020VP Human Resources

Thanks for your review and appreciate detailed feedback. If there has been a discrepancy of any kind related to recognition, we would definitely like to know. However, please be assured that our code of conduct is free from any kind of bias and favoritisms. That said, we will discuss these points with the concern heads and work on gaps if any.

6. "Good company"

4.0

I have been working at PK full-time

Pros

Friendly leads / manager. Descent work place. WFH available all the time.

Cons

Benefits are not upto the level.

"Not happy"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Hyderābād

I have been working at PK full-time

Pros

Company will give freedom for sure.

Cons

They is no process for grow up in career. Few will get On site but most of them are used by company

June 4, 2020VP Human Resources

Thanks for your review. We request you to kindly participate into our various development and career oriented initiatives as conducted by our Learning & HR team. Also, we will encourage you to touch base with us, we will be happy to assist you in all your career endeavors.

8. "Okay Okay"

Current Employee - Software Test Engineer in Hyderābād

I have been working at PK full-time

Pros

1. Can learn so much 2. Events 3. NO work pressure 4. Worklife balance

Cons

1. So much Cost cuttings in salary 2. Not encouraged for freshers'\

June 4, 2020VP Human Resources

Thanks for your review. Our compensation and benefits are at par/ahead of market standards and regulations, however we would definitely want to know if there has been any irregularity that is observed. Also PK is know as a "Launching Pad" for freshers, best place for freshers to learn and experience accelerated career path. We have been successfully recruiting freshers for the FY20 and we are happy that we have also commenced our onboarding processes with extra focus on their career growth. We hope to continue the same for FY21.

"Good technology company with very less number of accounts and immature senior leadership"

Former Employee - Architect in Hyderābād
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at PK full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Flexible work hours - No micro management - Technical leadership - Latest technology stack

Cons

- Even after 15 years, they are struggling to bring - No of offshore accounts are very less, so you will get very limited opportunities to switch. Some times the growth seem to be stagnated - Some recent managers are screwing the company standards, even then management doesn't care - Some senior leaders who got promoted just by luck are so immature and they will try to bring down the employee morale through open criticism

April 22, 2020VP Human Resources

Thanks for your review and we are glad to know you have enjoyed working with you and hope you had a good learning experience. We have an amazing client base that includes many of the top brands and companies in the world that span industries, countries and sizes, while our sales enabling teams are working on acquitting new logos. Also the 5 companies that we have acquired in 2019 has boosted our service offering and client base. Kindly feel free to follow up directly if you have more questions.

"Not up to the mark"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer

I have been working at PK full-time for less than a year

Pros

This is a mid sized company with strength less than six hundred in Hyd Campus and it's location in Divya Sree makes it to look like a premium IT services company. Few projects are having learning curve

Cons

Senior leadership in one of the major accounts is not eligible as colleagues talk that he humiliates, criticizes and very aggressively uses high pitch due to which colleagues are not having good vibes. There will be no events and festivities, all will remain only to decorations in the front lobby. There will be no benefits, will stay with ramp down scares.

Found 494 reviews