The latest conversations about Tech India
Currently I'm serving a notice period(last 20 days remaining) and I'm assigned with a task which seems to be merely impossible to complete. If I'm not able to complete the task, will the organisation extend my notice period? Will this affect my experience letter
Got a burning question about PM AM? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with PM AM employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "flexible timing nothing else to mention" (in 11 reviews)
- "Good work culture" (in 8 reviews)
- "No pros, other than most employees there exclusive of management are good." (in 6 reviews)
- "Better culture to treat employees personally as well as professionally." (in 5 reviews)
- "Growth opportunities if you are willing to take responsibilities" (in 5 reviews)
- "Low salary, no medical claim" (in 5 reviews)
Found 7 of over 136 reviews
Updated 26 Aug 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "less salary"Return to all Reviews
- 3.012 Aug 2021Technology SpecialistCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearAndheri
Broader scope for learning. Working on new projects, better opportunities in getting involved with new technology.
less salary no medical facility no bonus bad management less professional less number of paid leaves longer working hoursPM AM Response2y
Hello, Every company has different compensation & benefit, rewards and recognition plan. We try to do our best and there's always a scope for improvement. We will work on the points which needs improvement, thank you for your feedback.