The latest conversations about Tech India
Currently I'm serving a notice period(last 20 days remaining) and I'm assigned with a task which seems to be merely impossible to complete. If I'm not able to complete the task, will the organisation extend my notice period? Will this affect my experience letter
Got a burning question about PM AM? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with PM AM employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "flexible timing nothing else to mention" (in 11 reviews)
- "Good work culture" (in 8 reviews)
- "No pros, other than most employees there exclusive of management are good." (in 6 reviews)
- "Better culture to treat employees personally as well as professionally." (in 5 reviews)
- "Growth opportunities if you are willing to take responsibilities" (in 5 reviews)
- "Low salary, no medical claim" (in 5 reviews)
Found 3 of over 136 reviews
Updated 26 Aug 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "salary on time"Return to all Reviews
- 1.09 Feb 2021Senior RecruiterFormer EmployeeAndheri
salaries are paid on time
Appraisals are not planned and usually one has to wait 9-10 months to get an appraisal...no incentives tooPM AM Response2y
Hello, PM AM was incorporated in the year 2000 and we have not missed a single year when it comes to appraisals. Even during Covid we gave increment and grew as a organization. More than 50% of staff are tenured employees and have been with us for minimum 5 years and maximum 10 years. This speaks a lot about our appraisal policy.
- 2.015 May 2023XSLT DeveloperFormer Employee, less than 1 yearMumbai
Salary on time and nothing else.
Senior collogues do nothing except monitoring your work and pass your activity to manager. Never supports and all time pretend that they are working more than you. Build work pressure on you.