PNC Financial Services Group Reviews
62% would recommend to a friend
(9179 total reviews)
William S. Demchak
71% approve of CEO
Found 9,179 of over 10T reviews
Updated 29 Nov 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "There are some other benefits that PNC provides that many others may not which is good." (in 888 reviews)
- "Work life balance is good and company puts a lot of emphasis on improving it." (in 543 reviews)
- "Great people here who genuinely care about doing things well and doing right by our clients." (in 450 reviews)
- "Great culture and very friendly" (in 249 reviews)
- "Great Training and Self Development" (in 225 reviews)
- "They offer low pay compared to other banks because of a 'great commission structure'." (in 662 reviews)
- "Depending on which branch you are placed management is poor and will not work well with the bankers/tellers" (in 409 reviews)
- "Low salary and old school in terms of technology" (in 239 reviews)
- "Make sure you have a good manager and regionally good manager" (in 231 reviews)
- "Upper management was terrible to work for always pushing for more sales never happy." (in 182 reviews)
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEW16 Apr 2023Business Banking SpecialistCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearHouston, TX
Transparency, and teamwork, they are committed to developing your career as much as you want to and give you all the tools to succeed. Phenomenal training. They treat their employees very well and the culture is open and honest and supportive.
I really can't think of any1
- 5.017 Jan 2022Finance AnalystCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearBengaluru
End to end sdlc life cycle is known,Chances of career growth to top position is more
Depends on company financial status.if good means no salary delayed problems
PNC Financial Services Group Reviews FAQs
PNC Financial Services Group has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 9,777 reviews left anonymously by employees. 62% of employees would recommend working at PNC Financial Services Group to a friend and 58% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
62% of PNC Financial Services Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated PNC Financial Services Group 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.